Chapter 3 (Favourite)

"Yo, what are you?" you shuddered.

"I am the Puppet. I am also known by some, as Marionette," it spoke calmly.

"Oh, well, hello. Uhm, what are you supposed to be?" you wondered.

"I am an animatronic," it told you.

"Oh," you nodded, looking to the side nervously.

"He's the one that gave us life," Toy Bonnie informed you.

"Gave you life? What does that mean?" you questioned.

"Well-"

"There are some things that you do not need to be informed about," Marionette said bluntly, and you nodded, swallowing a knot in your throat.

"Yar! Y-ye must be th' beauty Balloon Boy was natt-natterin' about," a pirate-like voice said from the hall.

You looked down the hall, but it was too dark to see anything. "Who said that?"

" 'Tis me," they said, as a dismantled fox animatronic stepped out of the shadows. "I be Fo-Foxy th' Pir-irate."

"From the old pizzeria. What happened to you?" you wondered.

"I was u-used fer spare-are parts," he said, and the new animatronics shifted bashfully.

"What do you mean?" you asked.

"Originally, they planned to repair the old crew-" Toy Freddy started.

"But they were so unappealing," Toy Bonnie finished, and Foxy shot him a quick glare.

"The company thought they would scare the children," Toy Chica added.

"So, they decided to make them super kid-friendly. And then, we were made," Mangle said.

"I see. Where are the rest?"

"Th-ey be in th' Par-arts 'n Service c-cabin. They don't get-et along w-it' th' new scallywags as-as much as I-I do," Foxy told you.

"Yeah, Balloon Boy's his pet," Toy Bonnie sneered.

"Hi," you heard Balloon Boy say, and you looked over, to see him standing beside Foxy.

"Did Marionette-" you pointed over to him, but he was missing, "Wherever he went, give the rest of them life?"

"Along wit' me-eself, aye," Foxy replied.

"Even Bonnie?" you added anxiously.

"I see ye've got-got a fav'rit," he chuckled.

"Yeah. Sorry," you confessed.

" 'Tis o-kay, sprog."

". . . I'm sorry, sprog?"

"It means kid. Foxy was programmed to talk like a pirate, so some words you may not be familiar with. I, on the other hand, was made without that feature, so the kids could understand me better," Mangle said, and you nodded.

"Wait a minute, I'm not your favourite," Toy Bonnie boasted in offense.

"Sorry, Toy Bonnie, but the original Bonnie will always have a special place in my heart," you admitted, scratching the back of your neck.

"I can not believe you," he scoffed as he crossed his arms.

". . . Yar! I reck-eckon Balloon Boy 'n I-I are goin' b-back t' th' Game-ame Ar-Area," Foxy announced, and he and Balloon Boy walked back, down the hall.