Chapter 24 (Settling In)

"Is this your room?" Toy Bonnie asked, taking a running start to hop onto your bed.

"Yep," you replied, smiling as you looked around.

It was just like how you left it: your queen bed against the left wall, your dresser across from it against the right wall, the bedside tables—on both sides of the bed—your desk was on the other side of your bed, and your bookshelf was to your left—which still had a bunch of books in it. You dragged your suitcase farther into the room, and lifted it onto your bed. Mangle jumped onto the bed, and Toy Freddy climbed up using the sheets. Balloon Boy stood beside the bed, not being able to get up there himself.

"Are those posters on the wall?" Toy Chica wondered as she climbed up your pant leg.

"Yeah. I also have a bunch of action figures and plushies on the desk," you chuckled, helping her up onto the bed.

"Cool," she gushed.

"This is your bed, right?" Mangle inquired.

"Yep," you mused, opening your suitcase.

"It's comfy," she sighed, as she lay down.

You pulled the blanket and pillows out of your suitcase, and carried them across your room. You opened your closet, that was beside your dresser, and put them on the top shelf. You walked back to your bed, and pulled your suitcase closer to you. You put all your electronics back on your desk-you decided to untangle the ball of cords, later. You quickly placed your books in the bookshelf.

"What was that other room?" Toy Freddy asked.

"My closet," you muttered, gathering up your hygienic stuff.

"What's in it?" he wondered.

"I just use it as storage for my junk," you told him as you walked around the bed.

"Oh," Toy Freddy said.

"Where are you going?" Toy Bonnie questioned.

"Going to put all this stuff in the bathroom," you said, gesturing to your handful of soaps.

You walked out of the room, and farther down the hallway. The bathroom was beside your bedroom. You opened the door and flipped on the light; the sink was beside you, and the toilet beside it, both against the right wall. The curtain across the room was pulled, blocking your view from the bathtub.

You opened the medicine cabinet and started placing things in there. After filling the cabinet, you put the towels and washcloths under the sink. You set your bathing soaps in the corners of the bathtub. You turned off the light and walked back through the hallway, into your room.

"Welcome back, (Y/N)!" Toy Chica exclaimed.

"Um, hello. I wasn't gone that long," you mumbled.

"What do you have to do next?" Toy Bonnie babbled.

"Put my clothes up," you said, dragging your suitcase off the bed and dropping it on the floor.

You knelt in front of your dresser and pulled your suitcase in front of you. You then started to put your clothes up: tops in top drawer, bottoms in second, pajamas in the third, and underwear in the bottom one. When the suitcase only had your backpack-which was full of the rests' toys-and your outerwear in it, you zipped it back up. You carried it over to the closet and set it in the floor.

When you closed the closet door, Toy Freddy spoke up, "Is that all?"

"Should be," you muttered.

You walked in the doorway, waiting for the rest to follow. Mangle carried Toy Chica as she and the rest jumped off the bed. You strolled down the hall and out into the living room, the others trailing close behind you. You hopped onto the couch and grabbed the remote off the coffee table-where it always was.