Chapter 32 (Question)

You took a few days to recover, spending most of your time lying in bed. Toy Bonnie stayed by your side the whole time, getting the rest to get you things when you wanted something. It was cold in the apartment since it was winter, so Toy Bonnie and the rest cuddled up with you on the couch.

A knock on the door made the rest look over. They looked at you curiously, wondering who it could've been. You looked back at them, yourself not knowing who it could have been. You stood up and walked over to the door, opening it. A woman in a uniform stood on the other side, holding a clip board.

"Hello?" you greeted her nervously.

"Did you order this?" The lady gestured to the bucket by her feet.

You grinned. "Yeah!"

"Okay, I'm gonna have you sign here," she replied, handing the clipboard to you.

"Thank you."

You signed your name at the bottom of the paper. You exchanged the clipboard for your bucket. You and the woman shared 'goodbye's, and you closed the door.

"What is that?" Mangle wondered.

"They're Dum-Dum's!" you exclaimed.

"What's that?" Toy Chica tilted her head.

"They're lollipops. There's a thousand in here!" you laughed, lifting the bucket up.

"When did you get that?" Toy Freddy asked.

"A couple days ago," you murmured, setting the bucket by the chair Toy Freddy moved.

"How much did it cost?" Toy Bonnie questioned.

"About sixty dollars," you muttered, scratching the back of your neck.

"Sixty dollars?" Toy Bonnie snapped.

"Wha- Don't judge me! It was an impulse buy!" you defended yourself, sucking on a lollipop.

"Whatever," Toy Bonnie sighed as the rest shared glances.

"Mm- I'm gonna go take a shower," you said through the sucker.

You walked down the hall, heading to your room to grab some clothes. Toy Bonnie leaned over and grabbed the remote off the coffee table. He turned off the TV, making the others complain.

"Why'd you do that?" Toy Freddy griped.

"I've got a plan," Toy Bonnie told him.

"For what?" Mangle asked.

"Well, you remember a few days ago, when (Y/N) said that she loves me?" Toy Bonnie mentioned.

"Of course!" Toy Chica exclaimed.

"Now that I know she doesn't hate me-"

"(Y/N) never hated you, Toy Bonnie," Mangle corrected him.

"She didn't date you because of 'bestiality,' " Toy Chica added. "Whatever that is."

"The point?" Toy Freddy brought up.

"I need your guys' help."

‏‏‎
You shook the knots out of your hair, kneeling down to get the hair dryer. You got it out from under the sink. You plugged it in and was about to wipe the fog off the mirror, when you saw a message written in it: 'Look in the laundry room.'

"What?"

You chuckled, putting the hair dryer back and figuring that your hair would dry over time. You decided to amuse the mysterious messenger and follow their instructions. You walked out of the bathroom and down the hall, heading towards the laundry room. The rest weren't on the couch anymore.

You went into the room and looked around. "Okay? Now what?"

You hummed, scanning the room. Your eyes landed on a piece of paper on the washer. You picked it up, and in big letters were the words 'Check the kitchen cabinets.'

"Alright."

You folded the piece of paper up and stuffed it in your pocket. You walked out of the room and into the kitchen. You checked all the cabinets, making sure to look behind all the dishes. When you found a piece of paper, you read it; 'Look under the couch.'

"Under the couch?" You raised an eyebrow.

You followed the instructions and checked under the couch, to find another piece of paper. 'Talk to the rest in their room' was written on it. You went into their room, where almost everyone was sitting on the bed.

"Hey, I'm supposed to be talking to you?" you greeted them.

"Check yours and Toy Bonnie's room," they said in unison, excluding Balloon Boy.

"Oh, okay? What's happening, anyways?" you wondered.

"We don't kn-" Toy Chica interrupted herself, glancing at the others.

"You'll find out," Mangle said.

"By the way, where's Toy Bonnie?" you asked.

"Stop asking questions, and go to your room!" Toy Freddy barked.

"Jeez! Fine, I'm going."

You rolled your eyes, leaving the room. You stepped into your room and was surprised to see it filled with the decorations that were in the living room on Valentine's Day. Toy Bonnie stood on the other side of the room.

"What's going on?" you chuckled, looking around.

Toy Bonnie slowly walked up to you. "I just want to ask you a question."

"Oh?" You started to get nervous.

"It's about when you told me that you loved me. When you first told it to me, I should've said it back, because it was true: I do love you. I don't know what was going through your head when I would say it after that, though. I started to think you hated me for 'rejecting' you in the first place. I didn't reject you. I was just scared. You told me about the spirits contacting you, and I didn't know why they would do that. But, a few days ago, you finally said it to me, and that made me thrilled. I was so happy- I am so happy that you love me back."

"I do, but what are you trying to get at?"

A wide grin spread across Toy Bonnie's face as he grabbed both your hands. "I was just wondering- . . . Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Oh my God," you sighed in relief.

"What? What's that supposed to mean?" Toy Bonnie worried.

"I thought you were going to ask me if I'd marry you!" you laughed. "I'm not ready for that."

"Oh . . ." Toy Bonnie's grip on your hands loosened as he looked down.

"But- Yeah- Yeah, I'll be your girlfriend," you gently squeezed his hands.

"You will?" Toy Bonnie looked up at you.

"Yeah," you chuckled, smiling.

"Yay!"

Toy Bonnie wrapped his arms around you, pulling you into a warm hug. Toy Chica burst through the door and hugged you from behind. You yelped, a bit surprised. You looked back, to see the rest standing in the hallway. Mangle and Toy Freddy were smiling, as Balloon Boy giggled.

"You two are a couple, now!" Toy Chica cheered.

"Toy Chica?" Toy Bonnie snapped, looking over your shoulder, and then saw the rest. "Guys?"

He glared at them, and they quickly walked away. Toy Chica followed them. She stopped to look back and wink at Toy Bonnie, and then she closed the door. You snickered as he blushed.

"I love you," you murmured, hugging him.

"I love you too." Toy Bonnie hugged you back, closing his eyes and smiling.

‏‏‎
(Author's Note) I think I'm gonna end this story here. I feel bad leaving for almost a year, only to have the end be after a few more chapters, but I want to work on other things. I hope you guys liked it, though