Chapter 1

"WAKE UP! IT'S TIME TO GET READY FOR SCHOOL!"

I woke up to my brother jumping on my bed. I looked at my phone, it said, 5:10.

Why couldn't school be over already? I thought. Why couldn't it be the summer already? I'm too tired to get up for school.

"Stop jumping on my bed." I said, trying not to kick him off of my bed. "I'll get ready in a few seconds."

So then, he jumped off of my bed and started getting ready for school. I also started getting ready for school.

I put on a dark blue uniform shirt, blue skinny jeans, and black Vans. After we were finished getting ready, we took each of our dogs outside. Then, I listened to music until it was time to go.

At school, I always hated walking to all of my classes. The hallways were always very crowded with way too many people and they all walked very slow. A lot of times when I would be walking, someone -that was walking a different way- would walk right in front of me causing me to have to stop or I would have walked right into them. When people did that to me, it really annoyed me.

When I got to school, I started walking to my first period class. My first period class was Science. I liked science. It was really easy for me. I only had one friend in that class.

When first period was over, I started walking to my second period class. As I was walking to second period class, someone -that was walking in a different direction- walked right in front of me. I had to stop or I would have walked right into them.

Stupid bitch. I thought.

My second period class was Gym. I hated Gym. I wore glasses and people -that played basketball and volleyball- never knew how to aim the ball and almost always hit the people that walked around the gym. I always walked because I never wanted to play basketball or volleyball. Everyone was too aggressive.

When second period was over, I started walking to my third period class. While I was walking to my third period class, someone walked right in front of me again.

Another stupid bitch. I thought.

My third period class was Carpentry. I liked Carpentry. That class was fun. I got to paint, carry, and cut wood. I also got to build things. Everyone was funny. I had one friend in that class.

When third period was over, I started walking to my fourth period class. Luckily, nobody tried to walk in front of me here.

My fourth period class was English. I hated English. People in this class were so disrespectful and annoying. I hated going to that class. The work was also kind of hard and kind of easy. I had no friends in this class.

When fourth period was over, it was time to go to lunch. After lunch, I started walking to my fifth period class. Of course walking to and from lunch, someone walked in front me.

My fifth period class was Technology. I liked Technology. The work was easy for me. I had one friend on that class but we never really talked.

When fifth period was over, I started walking to my sixth period class. My sixth period class was Math. I hated Math. The work was really hard for me.

When I got to sixth period, there was somebody sitting at the desk next to mine -that had been empty for a month.

Why did this bitch sit next to me? I thought.