Im only asking for your hand

Henry's POV

"I knew it wasn't meant to be." I say getting out of the bed. "I'll be in my room." I say standing up. She grabs my arm.

"I didn't mean it like that. I mean we need to take it slowly. Please don't leave me all alone." She said, and I turn around giving her a sorry look. "Come lay in bed." She said. I lifted up the blankets and crawled In next to her. Her back was facing me and the TV was on a tuna catching show. I put my arms around her waist and snuggle my face into the crook of her neck. I sniff in the smell of apples and oranges. She smells really good.

"Are you smelling me?" She asks giggling.

"Ummmmm..." I say...

"It's alright." She said turning her head to me. She is making no sense right now.

"Okay, then is okay?" I ask nibbling at her ear. She gives a scream of surprise and happiness.

"Well aren't you a funny guy." She said laughing. We heard a pounding on the wall from Alex's room. I nipped her ear again making her squeal again. This made me and Derek happy. I kissed down her neck. And she fell asleep in my arms sleep soon came to me seeing that it was late at night.

Kandy's POV

I lay in Marcus's arms as he traced my arms with his fingers. I closed my eyes and smiled nothing could ruin my life with him. Nothing at all. I place my hand his abs.

"What is it?" He asked stopping from moving his finger around my arm.

"I don't know what would be happening to me if I didn't ever go to your shop and look around in the first place." I said kissing his perfect chest. I trace his every curve and line on his chest, around his abs and to his mouth. He opened his mouth he grabbed my hand and stuck my finger in and tried to pull it out but he suck on it keeping it in. I giggle and used my strength and pulled it out. He raised his head and chuckled and I kissed his neck. I kissed him up and down and to the shoulder.

"Bite me." I say pulling away. He pulled the hair away and kissed my lips and kissing down my neck. I tilted my head and put my hand on his head. I felt his teeth grow and sharpen on my skin. I felt his teeth slowly sink in making me moan. I felt my blood leave me and into him. I moan even more but quitely. He pulls out and bites me lower in my shoulder near my breast.

He drank some more and pulled out. He unclipped my bra and drank off of my right boob. I pushed my hand on his head harder making him drink more. When he pulled out his eyes were black and he was smiling. He had blood on his face and I took a finger and took a bit off him. I tasted it and it was delicious.

"So that's how good I taste!!" I said laughing.

He chuckled and I pushed him to my lips. I licked the blood with my toung my teeth now coming out. I felt my eyes turn black, when I pulled away I had blood on my face. He licked the blood on my face and licked me down my neck and back to my breasts. He licked his bite closed but the mark left a scar showing I was already someone's. Every bite he took left a scar and didn't heal fully. Just like when I bit him his bites never healed totally. He kissed me up my shoulder and to my cheek leaving bloody lips that looked like bloody lips stick. He whipped it off and cleaned his face but not before giving me a hickey and making me moan but putting his hand on my womb and my hand on his c🅾ck. I rubbed it up and down making him moan. "That's a treat for tomorrow." I said in between kisses.

"Why are you so good at teasing me!!" He said sticking his toung in my mouth.

"Because your mine and I can." I said.

He stopped kissing me and stared at me. "Your smell changed." He said. I looked at him questioningly. "You-your pregnant." He said putting a hand on my stomach. This startled me, I was already pregnant and I had only just giving birth to little Marcus, who might I add wasn't so little.

"Can you find the gender?" I asked rubbing my stomach.

"No but we're not having a baby." He said.

"I thought you said we were." I said.

"Were having... Twins." So this is what I get for having sex twice in one day. "So.... No sex tomorrow?" He asked.

I laughed and blushed badly. "Just because I'm one day pregnant doesn't mean I can't give you your birthday present silly!!!" I say laughing.

"Oh good because if I could have sex with you on my fourth favorite day I'd be pissed!!" He said chuckling.

"Of course. But wait. What are your fist three?" I asked.

"Your birthday, the day I met you, and Marcus's birthday!!" He said like it was obvious. But the thing was, was that I was obvious.

"Aww. Your such a lady's man!!" I said playfully pushed him away.

"Well I try not to, I mean I am the strongest man... That you know of." He said blushing.

"To me you'll always be the strongest. And my man." I said.

"And you are mine and everybody will know this by the time we die." I cuddled into his chest slowly falling asleep and moaning from the kisses he was giving me.

Boom enchilada!!! I hope you liked the surprise. But you have so much more coming along!!!! Oh I'm sqeeling in joy. I can't wait for you to read on next. And a few more things!!! I know the twins genders I want. I have a wonderful editor and cover maker. enjoythestorms please follow her because she is friendly. She is making my cover as I type. And the last thing is....  Drumroll please!!!! A wedding!!! I thought you'd like to know. There will be a entire gallery for it to see the details. It will more than likely be the last chapter before the next book. Hoped you guys liked this chappy!!!