The Man In Black

I look and stare for a minute he turns to look at me. His eyes turn black and then his fangs come out. I blink my eyes and he is gone. Dingaling! The door to the café makes. Everyone came out and looked at me. "Are you okay, Kandy?" Alex asks first.

"As a matter of fact no, I'm not. No one believes me about the bones, husky, wolves in my household, and no ones going to believe me when the candy shop owner was right across the street fangs out with pure black eyes! So no I'm not okay!"

I walk past them and head into the direction of Trista's house. I just don't want to be alone.

Every one of my friends walk behind me. Are they talking about me? I shake my head, I could care less. They can die by whatever killed Xander.
I walk ahead and started looking at my surroundings I look around a corner and my eyes land on someone wearing a black trench coat and a black hat. I did not get to see them for long before they turn around the corner and into another alley way. I look to see my friends deep in conversation so I sneak away again. Why do I even kreo bothering when them? Then I remember, for moments like this moment where me, a pretty tiny girl, is about to walk into a dark alley, again. I learned my lesson from the last time and decide that I cannot go alone.
Henry will come with me. I rush to grab Henry by the arm and pull him into the dark alley.
Henry exclaims my name but I shush him and as we run around the corner. I wanted to catch up with the man before he could get away. I could tell he did not want to be in the dark alley but I know Henry also would not leave me alone here. So, Henry follows behind me. The man is walking down and turning another corner. I whisper, "Stay behind me just in case. Have your phone out to call nine one one if something happens."

"Kandy don't do this!"

He says but I run from him before I change my mind. I run and turn the corner and run into something or someone to be more precise. The man notices me and pulls me closer to him before I can tell he knows I'm behind him.

"Who are you?" The man says gripping my my upper arm.

Before I can answer, the man exposes my neck and shoulder area. "Don't cringe, I'll only bite and you have nothing to worry about. I'm pretty gentle if you don't do anything that is."

Before I can get Henry's name out my mouth. The man in all black covers my mouth and he gives my neck a quick couple of licks before he sinks his needle like teeth into my neck. My scream is muffled by his hand that covers my mouth. I could feel blood trickle down my neck for a couple og seconds before he licks it away and drops me.

The man stands over me. He strokes a finger how my neck. “That was the best I have had in a long while. I am going to want more”

Faintly, I hear sirens. The sound gets closer and close by the seocnd. The police getting close enough I could see the lighting at the end of the alley. It is faint, but visible. I take a look back at the man and say, “Looks like you are never going to get anymore ever again.”

The man chuckles at me, “Do you really think that they can stop me?”

I do not say another word.

He continues, “No one can stop me. No one.”

The man then vanished before I could blink.

The moment the police came running down the alley. It was too late. Not only is the man gone but everything goes dark. By the time I open my eyes, I open my eyes to florescent lighting and Henry.

“What happened?”

"I just woke up and that's all you can ask?" I half joke.

I deadpan, “Its not like you'll believe me you haven't believed me about anything else.”

Henry looks scared for me. His faces has a look of despair on it too.

Realizing that it was from what I said, I confess. “It was a man in black. He had the fangs of a vampire. I know it sounds crazy but it is true. He left right before the police should up saying he's going to get me again and there's nothing I could possibly do to stop him... Please do not let him bite me again.”

I start to tear up. I was in pain but yet I didn't feel any. I felt my neck and felt no holes, nothing. He licked them closed. He must have done something to me because I wanted more. As much as I hated it I wanted more ' you can have me... I'll be back soon, and you best expect me.' I hear and I cry in fear. I cower, it wasn't the man at the shop I could tell you that much. I would go to that man, he knows I know.

I put myself to sleep from all the crying I did while Henry just took my hand and rubbed it to calm me down . I thought about what I read about vampires on the computer the other night. -they can read minds if they drink from you- this was going to be a long or short life if you know what I mean. My mind empty's as I replay everything that happened that night. Everything that felt like hell and everything that felt nice. I hated this man, and I don't want him again no matter how much blood he takes. I will never want this man. 'Sleep tight little one.'