#1 Fresh start

WARNING! Strong language

Ariana Grande as Beatrice Hart
Leonardo Dicarprio as himself
Dylan O'brien as Dylan Bornet
..........................................................

Beatrice's POV:

I put my heavy suitcases on the floor and sit down on a really crappy chair in my new apartament. I visited this place before I moved in a couple of times, and I could still smell the freshly painted walls.
"This is the shittiest place ever"- Says Dylan
"Shhh"- I put my finger over his mouth and laugh, Mike laughs with me.
"It's a perfect place... Maximus would have loved this.." I said and fellt a tear drop run down my face...
"Dont remind me of that asshole, Beatrice, he doesn't deserve a second of your time, hun" said Mike.

Dylan and Mike are my bestfriends. I met them 5 years ago, at a school camp when we were like 15... Mike is the most hilarious guy ever, he has a boyfriend Ben that i consider a good friend. They love eachother and I aspire to have a relationship like theirs one day... And Dylan... well, he has a little crush on me and is really overprotective when it comes to am, boys that I date and my abusive ex, Max. But no, me and Dylan, never dated because i don't see him like that.
"Come here" Dylan wraped his strong arms around me and I instantly felt safe. But i had to break free.
"Amm we should really get to unpacking my stuff"
"Sure" said Mike and smiled at me
"But I have to do something before we do anything.."
"What?"-they both looked at me surprised.
"No, it's nothing serious.. I have to call Leonardo"
"Why are you blushing"- Said Mike and giggled
"What are you talking about..."- I whispered.
Fuck, I blushed even more.
"Let's stop talking about him and start unpacking guys"- Said Dylan, then gets my bag and throws it on the floor aggressively
Yes, Dylan hates Leo and I HATE this situation right now...
End of chapter #1. More chapters commimg soon...sorry for the short chaper it's just the start ;)

sorry for the short chaper it's just the start ;)