#9 Let her go (Leo comeback)

BEE'S POV:
I woke up on the ground in a really dark room that had a weird smell and vibe to it. I remembered everything from last night. The memories were a bit blurrie, but still pretty good. I remember Leo, Eliot, gangs and some shit. I don't know.
"Hello?!"- i screamed and got up from the ground. Damn my head hurts like hell. I need to find a way to get out of here. Where is Eliot?
"Eliot, are you here? Anyone? Please anwser me..."- I got on my knees and put my hands over my head. What have I gotten myself into because of Leo. But now is not the right time to stress. I need a way out.
"Ok, ok Beatrice. You are going to be fine, you are..."- someone interrupted my thoughts by screaming on the other side of the room. The room I was in, had mettal walls, a little night stand with a dusty lamp on it. It was disgousting. Hasn't been washed in a year probably. Maybe it was more like a little prison room. It looked like it tho. Anyway, I wouldn't let my thoughts disstract me right now.
I got up again and got to the metal door. I knew it would be dumb just to slam it or... i don't know, push it maybe? It is metal. There is no way I could brake it. Pointless. I started walking around the room to take a better look at it, and then stopped at one place where the wind was breaking trhough the ceeling somehow. It was a secret exit, and not only that- my only chance of getting out. I pushed the ceeling a little bit, and it opened.
"Well that was a bit easy"- i thought to myself and started pushing it harder so it opened all the way. I saw a little chair standing in the corner of the room. I got it, stood on it (it wasnt that stable) and got into the exit. The exit was like a small tunnel that lead me to ... nowhere? I didn't know where at least. I crawled more forward and forward as the tunnel lead me to a little window 'looking thing' where I heard a lot of familliar voices. But what I saw was even more shocking.
"Dude, you got the wrong girl. She hasn't got anything to do with the Clown gang I swear. The Orphan gang should't be chasing her. We need to let her go"
"Dylan O'brien. Do you know Beatrice Hart?"
"No. Never heard of her. But I know she isn't the one you need."
Oh my God. What is Dylan doing here and where is Leo? This is all so messed up? Is Dylan in one of the gangs? I don't know. I only know that 'the girl' he was talking about is me.
How doe's he even know I'm here? I had so much to think about at that moment while I was cut off my Eliot's voice comming from the 'window'.
"Please. Don't hurt the girl, I beg you"-Eliot was talking to an older looking man, looked alot like the shaddow man I saw before. Eliot's face was a bit read. He must have been crying. Or drinking. Either way.
He looked red as hell. After a couple of seconds the guys went into another room and I opened 'the window' thingy and jumped into the room they were in. It was way more pretty than the one I was before, it looked more of like and 'office' room, really classy.
"Ok, don't panic, Bee. Once again. Plan- find Leo, get the fuck out. Ok"- I started calming mylelf, but it only got worse. My heart started beating like crazy. Oh boy, I just wanted to see if Leonardo was okay.
I opened the doors of the room, which lead to an open coridor with alot of rooms and spaces that were really confusing. I heard someone scream from one room and I instantly got closer to it.
"Someone help... me please"- I heard a familliar voice scream for help. It was Leo. I quickly opened the door to a room called... umm.. 103. That's a lucky number or a Devil one? I don't know. Anyway, i came into the arena, and slammed the door behind me. The arena looked like the one I saw yesterday, just a bit more spaciuos? Maybe it was the same one, i couldn't tell. I instantly started looking for Leonardo, guess what? I found him, right in the same chair I saw him yesterday. Only he was naked. Well, he had underwear on, but no shirt and all, thank God he was ok. I came closer, and got on my knees instantly. He looked lu
Iike he was dead. Honestly. But he wasn't he was breathing. His eyes opened, and I saw pain. Only pain in his eyes. They were dry and red (almost blue), his face was even more beatened up that yesterday. His skin was so cold (also almost blue), he was like a vampire, but still a beautiful beatened up vampire. You know what I mean?
"Leo, Leo..." I said and breather so hard, because I was out of breath.
"What are you doing here? Did they get you to?"- he said and closed his eyes again- don't worry- he continued-"They wont be back in like 2 hours, were good. But they left the most laziest guards around me, they left too, now it's just me and you"-he said with a little laugh.
He was tied to his chair so he couldn't get out.
"Don't worry, Leo. I'm gonna untie you, i'm here for you, always"- I started to untie the rope"
"No, no, Bee. I GOT YOU. You don't got me, I got you."- he said with a laugh at the end.
"Bro, what does that even mean? You've been telling that since we were like 12 or something. But we got more important things to talk about".- i gasped. He had really red hands after I untied them. Legs too. I untied him waiting for him to get out of the chair but he didn't. He was tired I could tell. And naked also, let's not forget that.
"I know you are tired, and all. But we need to speak out. I feel like we've been best friends since our childhood, but we never talked about seriuos stuff like that. We just joked around. I feel like I don't see you. Ever and that drives me crazy. Talk to me, please Leo."- I looked down and felt a hand on my chin...
LEO'S POV:
What was she even doing here i thought. Did she got locked up by the Orphans to? Or did she come here to get me? My mind started going blank after a couple of seconds. But I couldnt pass out right now. I saw Bee crying on her knees right besides me. I tilted her chin with my hand and looked her right in her beutiful, brown eyes.
"Don't cry. It's just... i don't know. Please... I will talk to you right when we get out of here, ok? I got you, Bee."- I said and gave her a quick smirk. She didn't seem to catch on, so she just stayed on the floor.
"I came all the way to get you, and I guess it worked."- she wiped her tears away, stood up and also wiped off the dust on her jeans with her hands.
"Right. You came here to get me? How did you even know I'm here.?
"It's a long story I'm going to tell you when we get out of this. So what's the plan, Leo?"- she asked with a dead facial expression on her face.
"Look, I know this place like my 5 fingers, so you are going to listen to me, got it?- She shook her head, I continued-...I know the coridors are a lil' tricky at first, but we need to get the fuck out of this place. And also the guards. They are tuff and they are always in the main enerance of this place. But i know how to pass them. Ok?"- i asked.
"Am, yea, I guess" - She anwsered and gave me a confused look.

BEE'S POV:
Leo grabed my hand before I could even finish a sentence. We got out of the arena, and got into the same coridor I was before. Leo looked around, the ran straight to the left, as he was still holding on to my hand (he was still just in his underwear). We got into the mane area where the guards and the main enterance were, Leo knew we couldn't get pass the enterance, so he grabed me and pushed me a little to the side as he thought of what to do. I just stood there not saying a word. Not a minute passes, Leonardo gets to a another coridor and opens up a window which leads us to a little jump so we could be outside.
"Ok, Bee. We are going to jump on the trashbags on 3 2 1, ok?
"No, Leo. I'm afraid of heights. There's no way I'm jumping. It's not safe."- i started panicking.
"I did this millions of times, and I didn't fail. Well mostly, once I broke a finger but that doesn't matter."- he said trying tp distract me from the jump.
"You jump, then I jump. You do it first tho- I said then looked at the trashbags (there was like 40 of them ans they smelled like shit) that were pretty huge to jump on.
Leo didn't think for a straight second and just jumped out the window.
"Are you okay?"- he asked me smiling on the trashbags.
"Am I okay? Are you ok, thats the question"
"I'm fine. But now you jump."- he smirked at me knowing I was affraid of heights for as long as I can remember.
I breathed in, looked at Leo, he was still smiling at me. Ugh so annoying. And I... I jumped. It felt kind of relaxing at a way. I don't know how to explain the feeling.
"See? That wasn't so bad."- Leonardo said just to annoy me more.
"You are such an asshole, Leo"
"I never changed, Honey"-he winked at me sitting on a trashbag with only his underwear on. Oh- my- God.
3 minutes pass and we hear someone getting closer to the window that we jumped out of. It was more of like a noise. I couldn't tell if it was the wind or a person.
"Leo grabed me by my wayst, picked me up and ran straight to the bank that I first arrived yesterday. He puts me down.
"Did you hear that?"- he was out of breath
"Yea, it was probably just wind"- I said
"Well at least we are safe now. Kinda"- Leo said and looked at me.
"Yes. Safe, but you are standing near the main road, next to the most popular bank in the city, in your underwear."- I started laughing uncontollibly.
"Stop laughing. It's not funny. My face is still red and swollen from these assholes"- Leo touched his beatend up cheek.
"Sorry"- i said.- I just think that we need to get you to my apartment. I can fix you up a bit. You can rest, theres no way I'm letting you go alone. But let's call an uber."- i picked up my phone which was in my pocket and opened the Uber app.
*5 minutes later*
We get into an uber and drive to my apartament. Yhe Uber driver was a bit confused. Well, who can blame him? There was a girl and a naked guy sitting in his car. That's weird, right?
We get to my apartment and I instantly felt safe.
"Sorry about the mess, I'm still working on making the apartment better."- i said and picked up the dirty laundry from the floor.
"It's cute I think. Well, way better than the last time I saw it"-said Leo, and sat on my coutch.
"Um, yea. I guess. But we should get you dressed up. I don't really have boy clothes. There's some shirts and sweats that Dylan has left at my apartament. You can wear those."
"Am. Okay. Dylan's shirts, huh?"- Leo got up from my couth and looked a little bit mad.
"Is everything okay, Leonardo?"- i got closer to him.
"Beatrice. Let me tell you a story. Ok"- he was now looking at the clothes that were Dylan's.
"I love stories, you know that, Leo."- I sat on my kitchen chair. He sat with me.
"I don't know if you are going to love this one, tho, Bee."
I felt a little weird at this moment. What was he going to tell me?

A/N
Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter. It is my longest chapter I have done so far, so sorry for the grammar mistakes. I'm not sure when I'm going to upload the chapter 10, but I think soon! Love you all, and thank you for reading my story (which is almost at 200 reads omgggg) vote if you can, that would mean alot to me! THANK YOU. Bye now♡