#7 Possibly in love// second

WARNING! Strong language and mature content!!!

ELIOT'S POV:

We are singing in this bar again. It's one of our, Jabez and my favourite place to sing and play. Today was pretty crowded, there was a lot of people there. Jabez got really anxious and nervous.
"Bro, we are singing like every other time. No different"- I say, then start getting ready for the show.
"No. Tonight... I..I"
"What did you do, Jabez?"
"Ok, let me tell you about Kayla. I kissed her a few night ago. So practically we are dating. Kinda... And I'm so nervous to sing in front of her. What if she's the one?"
"Like the past 20 of them, right?- I let out a small laugh.
"No, Eliot. She's different, I swear. I want to dedicate her a song. Like, you know. Sing one of our songs to her, right? That's how romance works..?
"I don't know, bro"- I put my head down and sit back on the chair "
Jabez must met the girl, for him. I can't ever keep a girl tho. I don't trust relationships anymore, I must just have had my heart broken to many times. Like last time, about a year ago I met this girl called Vivian. I was madly in love, she used me. I was in jail for 2 years,because of what I did. I'ts a long story tho. I mean, no one can judge me. If you were used like this, you wouldn't trust anyone either.

"Yea, sure we can dedicate a song for her, and I'm happy for you bro"- I smiled at him"

THE PERFORMANCE
We got on stage and I instantly felt like myself. The lights, the people, the smiles, my guitar... it's all so special to me. Special to me in a way others can't understand.
................................
I saw Jabez smiling to himself after the performance. He was proud of himself. He killed it as always.
"C'mon bro. You were amazing as always"- I give him a hug.
...............................................
It was time to leave the bar, but we decited to go get a drink, and also Jabez wantet to meet up with Kalya. I don't drink that much, but Jabez is kind of a drinker, but also my bestfriend, so I kept him company.

We sit down waiting for our drinks, and I see someone hug Jabez from behind. It was Kayla.
"You guys were amazing"- she screamed and kissed him on the lips.

I smiled at her. She's a good girl for sure. I can see straight through people.
"Thank you Kayla. I mean it's just our regular performance... nothing special I guess."
"Nah, I've seen you guys sing before, this time was the best"
"I guess the more practice the better, right?"- I look down and smile a little embarrased
"By the way Eliot, Jabez. I have to introduce you guys to someone. It's my friend Beatrice. She went to the restroom but she wilk be right back"- said Kayla.
5 minutes pass we were talking as Kayla interupted:
"There she is. Bee, this is Eliot and Jabez- the guys I've been runnig my mouth all day about"
Kayla introduces us as I saw and innocent face walk up to our luttle table. She looked really shy but fun, much like me. She hadn't even said a word, but I think, I already love her...?
"Hey there I'm Jabez"- he introduced humself (a little drunk)
"Hey, my name is Beatrice, nice to meet you. Probably everyone already told you that, but your performance was amazing, and your voice, (she points at me) was amazing... - Beatrice said, as I sat there fully making eye contact with her and staring like a creep...
"Am, thank you, Beatrice you are really sweet"- I say and smile to her beautiful face
2 hours pass. We all talked. Bee was amazing. She told a little bit about herself and listened to just us rambling about shit the whole night. She was different from the others girls that I had met. She was sweet, but bad at the same time. Shy, but funny. Quiet... but her silence said a thousand words to me as cheese as that sounds.
Jabez, Beatrice and Kayla were getting pretty drunk so I had to get them to our apartament. We were living in at a pretty nice apartment, just me and Jabez. And he convinsed me for Kayla to stay with us tonight. In his room obviuosly.
"Ok, Kayla can spend the night"
"Yes dude. You know I love you guys so much, I love yo- Jabez says as he throws up on the floor in the fucking bar... c'mon man.
"Oh god we have to get him home now, so he doesn't mess up this whole bar. And quick"- we all get into an uber.
"Yo, I love you Eliot, you are the man. Bro you are like my brother, bro..."
"Yes, yes I know bro"- I started giggling.

"For this part. We should open a champagne bottle and celebrate this night. Our amazing relationship with me and Kayla. Your relationship with Beatrice. Wouldn't that be cool? Me and Kayla... you and Beatrice?"- Jabez sais while looking at me with his red eyes from not sleeping and alchohol.
"Shut up, Jabez you know how I am in relationships..."
"Oh I'm sorry Mr. Party pooper!!!"- Kayla interupted
"Yea you can be mine, Eli."- said Beatrice. I know she didn't mean it because she was really drunk. She seemed like a very quiet person, and she is. Just not when she's drunk.
..............................................................
We get to our apartament.
"Come here baby let me undress your sexy body"- Jabez whispers to Kayla, picks her up and starts kissing her all over.
"Fuck man, get a room"- Bee sais.
"Sheesh. Then get out. Both of you. Damn it guys...- Jabez sais and smiles at me.
We both leave. Now it's just me, Beatrice, and a bottle of champagne in my hand that I took from Kayla and Jabez.
"Wanna drink? Like a glass of champagne, Beatrice?"
"Sure. I'm probably not gonna remember anything tomorrow. So let's just live in the moment"- she jumps on our coutch that was in out front yard. I join her.
"What did he mean?"- she asked all snuggled up to me.
"Who meant what?
"Well, when Jabez said..."- she got a phone call from someone named Leo. I don't know who he is but I knew she cared about that person, because she picked up the phone call right away. The second she anwsered the call, she started crying and stood up from the coutch. I had no idea why... I needed to say something but no. I just sat there doing nothing. And she was all over the place. Beatrice went from chill, quiet girl to a little psycho for a second. Obviuosly for a reason, fo a phone call... who called her and got her all upset? This perfect moment is ruined. I got so attached to her in just a few hours. I'm crazy.

 I'm crazy

So... In next chapters there will be Mike, Leo and Dylan. Stay tooned. And don't forget to vote!!💓