#5...Hurting her

WARNING! Strong language and mature content
Bella hadid as Bella Lolly/Leo's GF
................................................................
LEO'S POV:
I woke up the next day in my apartament. Bella was not here with me. She was probably selling cocaine that i had given her or was snoring it. I didn't wanted to go to work today. If selling drugs, selling guns would be cosidered as a "job". Ugh, my head. I probably drinked too much yesterday... shit...
"Babe, I'm here!!"- I hear Bella scream from the other end of the apartament.
"I missed you Baby Doll, where have you been. It's so early."- I gave her a hug
"Am you know, doing the usuall"
"Ok, ok..."-I wanted to say something, but I got cut off by her lips pressing agenst mine. She looked very hot, with her black leather jacket and tight burgundy pants.
"Babe, I got some more cash, for us. We are finally closer to achieving our dreams. Paris"- she looked deeply into my eyes and smiled...
She loved Paris, and wanted to travel there one day. With me
"But your dad would't be so happy about us, he hates me. And your sister..."
"Don't remind me of that... girl. Leo please, we talked about this."- her hands let go of my waist.
Yes, Bella has a pretty dark past of drugs and alchohol, and so do I. I wouldnt say it's the past cause we are still in one of the most dangerous gangs in LA...
And her father is really rich, that's one of the reasons I got with her. She has a few dollar bills in her pocket. She's a player, but everyone was telling me that they never seen her this happy since Bella met me... I don't even know if I love her. It's really complicated.
"I have to go. To meet Beatrice"-I said and put my head down.
She knew that i have feelings for bee, or atleast had in the past. So she didn't fight to much about mine and Beatrices relationship.
"Ok, you can go"-she whispered with a soulless tipe of voice. I saw that she was unhappy. Her mood changed from this "baddie" to a sensitive girl. She is a good person deep down, and I hate hurting her...
"Babe, I..."- I got cut off
"...No, no it's fine, just promise me you'll get back from being with her at 8, at least"- she smiled.
Wow, she is strong. Holding back the anger, and pain just to be with me. Ugh, I'm such a dick. Playing with her feelings. With both of theyre- Bee's and Bellas feelings.
"Bye, Bella"
"Bye...love you so much"
I pretended I didn't hear what she said, slammed the door and left"

Thank you for reading, don't forget to vote and comment. Love you💘

 Love you💘