#8 Shaddow man

Bee's pov:
I heard my phone ring from my pocket. It was put on "vibrate" so it scared me a little when I felt a tinggly sensation from my pocket. My heart had a little attack when I saw it was Leo. For one second I was happy, but then my mood changed.
"Hello?"-I anwsered. Silence. All I heard was silence and a little wind through the phone. It scared me a little.
"Is someone there?"
"Beatrice Hart. Isn't it?
"Leonardo? Is that you?"
"Honey, honey... Leonardo is here. But me? No. I'm not Leonardo."
I felt my heartbeat go faster and my eyes start watering. I didn't know what was happening.
"Cutting all the chit or chatting, we have Leonardo here. Come and get him if yu want, Beatrice"
"Who is this and how do you know my fucking name?" I busted in tears.
"Don't worry. Come and get him if you want. Minuster bank. Meet you there honey."
I hung up my phone and looked at Eliot. He was really confused.
"Look, I need to go. I really need to go" - I said and wiped my tears away.
"Wait a minute. Where are you going, Bee? Did I do something wrong?"
"No it's just... It's not of your bussines." I still felt a little drunk afterwards. I couldn't drive a car. But I looked at Eliot and his beutiful blue eyes. He was almoat crying.
"I can drive you to wherever you need, Bee. Please, let me help you."- he said and covered his face with his hands. He slowly got up from the coutch as I was just standing there looking at one spot.
"Come here"- Eliot said and wrapped his atms around my waist.
"What is happening. Why are you crying?"
"Look, can you drive me to the Minister bank? I need to be there." Now."- I said and rested my head on his chest. It made me relax a little bit. But only for a few seconds.
"Am ok. Why do you need to be there?"
"Don't ask questions. Just drive me there. Please."
He got in to his car and we started driving. It was a bit awkvard at first, but it was ok. I saw that he was getting a bit nervous for some reason. His hands started shaking and his eyes turned really red really quick.
"Are you ok? We can stop for a bit if you want"
"No, Beatrice. I'm fine. Really. I just..."
"What? What is it, Eliot"
A few minutes pass. He hasn't said a word. But then he started acting really weird and it looked like he was uncomfortable...
"Hey, Beatrice. Random question. What is your last name?"
"Hart. Beatrice Hart. I mean it does reflect a little bit about myself. I do have a big heart, and I like to help people a lot."- I said and smiled at him.

ELIOT'S POV:
I remember now. We were driving in the car and a quick memory just popped into my head. Some dude named 'Leonardo' called Beatrice Hart. Leonardo... Leonardo Dicaprio. He was in trouble with our gang that me and Jabez ran out of after 2 years or so. This is such a small world. Fuck. Now they are going to kill me when they see me. The 'Orphan" gang is going to kill us. They got Leo.
"Bee. We need to turn around. We can't drive there it's to dangerouns"
"You don't even know what I'm doing there"- she said and wiped her left over tears away.
"Leonardo. Leonardo Di-Caprio?"- I said with a cracking voice.
"Ho-w... how do you know him?"
"It doesn't matter. Were not going to that bank"
"Yes we are! Explain everything now Eliot."- she demanded. I just drove and said nothing. I was to scared to turn around the car. But I was scared to go there to. This is the end they are going to find me. We pulled up to the bank. Right infront of the main enterance. It reminded me of the good days. When the 'Clown' gang used to rob this bank. Jabez and I didn't get in trouble tho. The others did. It was like our second home. Our second place that we that we felt bigger than God.

BEE'S POV:
I heard a vibrating noise from my pocket. I knew it was my phone. I brethed in and anwsered the call.
"Hello?"
"I did't expect you comming so fast, Beatrice. And I see you brought a friend there, bring him with you."
"Where is Leo. Whta the fuck is happening here?"
"Real life. Life is happening here, Honey."
"I'm comming where are you"- I say and look around the empty streets. I still felt dizzy. I was deffinetely still a little drunk.
"Go around the bank and we'll see you there"
I hung up the phone.
"Let's go, Eliot"
"Are you sure you wanna do this, Bee?"
"I'm sure. Leo is my bestfriend since as long as I can remember. I'm not letting him down. He need me. Us."
"Would he do the same for you, Bee?:
"I'm not sure. I don't care."- i turned to the side where the bank was and started walking towards the other side of it. I heard Eliot started walking a couple of seconds later. He was really nervous for whatever reason. I walk closer and I see a big shaddow right beside me. It looked like a shadow.
"Hello, Beatrice"- the shaddow said.
But shaddows don't talk... right?
"Where is Leonardo!"- i screamed and felt Eliot put his hand over my mouth so I couldn't talk. He quickly picked me up and ran closer to the shaddow. He had me so close to his chest I couldn't hear what they were even saying. Then Eliot followed the shaddow/man, and I wanted to break free, but he was to strong.
He finally let's me go as we walk in to this huge arena looking place. It was dirty and cold in here. Gross. And in the muddle of the place there was a chair and someone was sitting on it with they're head down. I couldn't see because the chair was twister around.
"Eliot what the fuck is happening"
"Shut up Beatrice"- he said and didn't even look me in the eye.
"What is wrong with you"- I started whispering,- where are we. What are you doing and who is this man?"
"Oh me? I'm Volger. Call me that little girl. And that's my gang. The Orphan gang. And your little buddy"- some dude twisted the chair around and I saw Leo's beat uped face. It broke my heart and I was so scared. At that point I didn't even knew if he was alive. I could just asume he was. His face was covered in blood and his clothes were ripped up, he had scratches all over his face and body that was peeking through the ripped shirt.
"LEO"- I quickly started running to him then felt a strong arm grab my hand as I heard Leo whispering something to me as a guy pushed me away from Leo's direcrion.
"I'm going to get you out of here. I promise..."- i said to Leo and closed my eyes in hurt. I saw him look at me with beautiful eyes of his and then look away. After a couple of seconds a tall man got me into a dark room where I couldn't see anything, I got up and tried to walk but it was to dizzy. I wasn't that drunk, it was something I breathed in, in that room. Something that made me more dizzy. Shit I'm about to pass out... I'm...
What will happen next? What will happen to Bee, and will she find out the dark secret of Leo, Eliot and Jabez?
..........
I hope you guys liked this chapter. I worked hard on it, and I feel like my chapters been getting better since I started the series, but it's my first story, so maybe not the best tho😂. Thank you for all the support💓
Next chapter comming soon..