#3 My secret

WARNING! Strong language and mature content

LEO'S POV:

I came in to an apartament to see Beatrice. My friend. My only real friens besides my brother Blue. She looked amazing with her little ponytail and oversized pink sweater. I remember her wearing that when she was like 13, but in black and yellow. Now she's bringling it back and I love it.
"So what's the deal with Dylan, I saw him walking out of your apartament and we met, he looked really mad at me"- I said, but knew it was uncomfortable for Bee and Mike to talk about it.
"Amm it's nothing, Bee and Dyl got in a little fight but they will be fine"-Mike fake smiled at me.
I saw Bee getting more sad after I asked her that. Her eyes were watering, she was almost crying.
"Do you guys wanna go eat, I mean go out? But to eat...- Bee said.
She deffinetely changed the subject, she looks so adorable, when she's nervous... ahh she drives me insane. No, Leo stop. She's to good for you. You have a girlfriend. You will never have her. Specially if she finds out who I really am...
"Please say something. I'm sorry for Dylan... I just really need to get out. Now.
"Ok, damn bee, lets go"- I say and act surprised.
"You guys stop and lets go already, I'm fucking hugry bro"-says Mike
"Let's go"
I say then open the door for Beatrice and Mike. We get out of the apartament and I saw Beatrice secretly smiling to herself. She didn't want me to see that, but i did. I always see what she's doing. I get her. I got my eyes on her... I used to always tell her when I was little "I got you, I got you, Bee."
A/n
Sorry this chapter was a little short and confusing at the end. I'll make sure to clear out everything and make my chapters longer in the future...

 I'll make sure to clear out everything and make my chapters longer in the future