Chapter two

A/N:
Hellu! Hope everyone enjoyed the first chapter, this chapter we'll focus on some major techniques Y/N can do, including the pretty damn scenery which is above ^ ^ ^ 
And, as always, pictures do not belong to us!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I slithered through the woods, the scenery was quite a beauty, but the animals and beasts that live inside... They are monsters. Including me.

I shook off the thoughts, concentrating on my main goal. Hunting. 
I was quite hungry considering I haven't eaten yet. ' If only there were animals smaller for my appetite... Instead of these roaring creatures that I have to stay away from. ' My thoughts were broken by the sound of a rustle in the bushes. My senses smelt flesh, warm blood, and innocence. I perked up to a more cheery attitude. Maybe I can get a real meal in today! 

I lowered my neck, the bushes stood still, ' the creature must have noticed me... ' I thought, creeping towards it. I once arrived at the bush getting a glimpse of some sort of fluff. It was soft, fluffy, and seemed to be small enough for me to eat. I got ready to charge, I rattled. I then snapped furiously through the bush seeing a glimpse of a rabbit! Perfect! The rabbit squirmed through the grip of my tail. I tightened it so hard it looked like it couldn't breathe. Soon injecting poison into their body. For a few minutes, it stopped, accepting its fate. I saw it's limp body lying there. Lifelessly. If you think that's cruel, it's not. Well, in this forest it's just life. I'm sure it's the ' Circle Of Life '. 

Once its body laid there, I picked it up with my hand, soon moving from the scene. I was going to take it back to my den until I noticed something. A few flashes of lights. It was annoying and fidgeting. It was new to me that in this part of the forest there'd be such a thing. I debated whether to leave it or not, but I guess I had no choice. I slithered across the dirt trailing off the rocks and sorts. It was a clicking noise as well with the flash. It blinded me for a few seconds till I made direct contact. It stopped immediately. Terrified, I moved back slithering away as fast as possible. I didn't need to get into a fight or see a monster of sorts just when I got food.

Once I got back, I really started to think about it. When I got a glimpse of the flash, I swear, I saw a figure. Not any figure I've ever seen in my life. Though, I do remember something of it. It confuses me, but I'll try to forget. 

Once I finished eating the rabbit, I felt that same feeling again, the one back then with the flashing. It was a cold feeling now, not foreign, but cold.

I shook it off, looking outside. It was starting to get a bit darker now, other than the predators out, I'd like to stay in and sleep. After all, I was trying to survive.

Next Day

Morning came, same birds tweet, same water stream flows, it's peaceful and warm. Perfect. I slithered outside, my glistening, E/C eyes scanned the area as my scales slithered across the ground. It felt good to be in the sun considering the past few cold days I've had. Anyway, I went to the streaming lake around the bend by my den, I dipped my finger in just to get a fresh start to the day. A few little fish swelled around my finger like it was food to them, I took it away and stared at them aimlessly swimming around. ' Hah, idiots... ' I grinned thinking. 

Rustle
Rustle Rustle

Rustle 
I turned my head swiftly, what is it now? Probably another rabbit...

There it is again, that cold feeling. It's like piercing daggers into my head or something... It's getting on my nerves. I would scream or shout 'who's there', but what's the point. It's not like it's going to actually work...

I sighed, slithering back inside, it had ruined my day. Oh well...

I looked from a distance, that stupid flashing was going off again, but I could see it clearer... It was... a small rectangular figure... With two... Hands? Yeah, hands wrapped around it... Every few seconds I caught a glimpse of it before it flashed again. Then.... 

Then... I saw a pair of eyes. Harsh, cold eyes... The same feeling that I got earlier... Those... Are really scary looking eyes...

---