Chapter three

Unknown pov:

One day age...

RING RING!!

I groaned in slight anger and lift my hand and slapped my hand against the clock. Rising up from my cozy slumber I got off my warm bed. Animal heads surrounded me. To a rabbit to a bear. These were my trophies. My precious jewels if I may add. Though I can't forget the fur skin. The softness and warmth it gives me are truly wonderful.

"hmm..!" I hummed to myself.
 Smirking slightly as my icy teal blue eyes glimmered in excitement. Something good will happen..something good indeed. walking towards my bathroom that was conveniently connected to my room I opened the door and walked through. As I dipped a bit of toothpaste onto my toothbrush I wondered to myself isn't there a forest a few hours away..? Maybe there are some pretty gems I can hunt down and take home!

Spitting out while splashing my face in cold water and rinsing my mouth I grinned. Today I'm gonna go to the forest..I have a feeling I'm gonna find something there. I raked through my pure snow white hair getting rid of the bed hair I had just a few moments ago. Though first, I must have a snack and some breakfast!

Running out and rushing down the stairs to the kitchen I put my pan onto the cooker and turned the cooker on. I cracked an egg into the pan and waited for it to cook. Once cooked I put it on a plate and went to the living room and began to eat my cooked egg. 

"hmmm..~!" I moaned in delight. So simple but so delicious. turning the TV on and switching to the news Something intriguing caught my attention.

"Breaking news! Horrific animal killings happening in the abandoned forest near rosemary lane! The dead remains of the animals that have been said to be mostly eaten are either crushed to the point it is not recognizable or been poisoned where their remaining flesh is bloated and swollen. Police say it most likely an unknown animal on the loose. advise you stay far away from the forest and keep an eye out!"

 Wait isn't that the forest I am planning to head to later today? Fantastic! So there is something interesting there...a wild unknown animal ready to be added to my treasure! well, now I am even more excited than I was before! Finishing the last of my food I turned off the TV and sprang up and rushed away while putting my plate into the sink. Running back up the stairs I put on my Hunting clothes that I usually wear and my weapons. Going to my desk I get my camera ( I always love taking pictures of my treasures before they die). 

Walking towards the door I felt as if I was forgetting something. 
Furrowing my unpigmented eyebrows my eyes widen in realization.

"Kitkats!" I accidentally screamed out loud. rushing back to the kitchen I opened my fridge only to find not ONE single KitKat in the fridge. Scrunching my face up I sneered slightly in frustration. Kitkats to me is like an addiction. I love sweetness to it and must have it every day! frowning I knew I had to go to the store first before I got to the abandoned forest. I slowly walked out of the kitchen daydreaming about my delicious and unresistible kitkats that will melt in my mouth the moment I bite into it.

Starting my car and driving away leaving my humble cabin all alone I headed straight to the store close by which was luckily still in the direction of the abdomen forest.When I finally get to the store I  parked and got out of the car and walked towards the store. hearing a few giggles and whispers not to mention a feeling some jealous glares I instantly knew it was directed towards me. cant blame them though~ I know I do have a handsome complexion that is very rare to see nowadays.

walking through the doors I spotted my most precious snack ever! 

"KITKATS~..!" I whispered screamed to myself. hurling myself towards them I grab a bunch of these babies and rushed to the counter and gave them my treats. 

" 10 pounds please.." the teenaged boy grumbled while putting the kitkats into the bag. I glared slightly. I hate people like these. To be honest I hate a lot of people. looking at my wallet my eyes widen in realization.

I have NO money.

frowning I tried to think up a plan. Then I slowly smirked. 

I raised my hand up steadily...

I grab the bag swiftly and ran out like it was no tomorrow. 

Jumping into my car I could hear the screams of the boss and the employes trying to catch up to me. hah..they too slow these are my mine now~. I patted the bag lightly and started up the car and drove off. I am so lucky they don't have cameras. 

"now it's time hunt..~!" my eyes glinted slightly in madness. 

 a few hours later

I have finally made it to the forest. Sneaking my way through the police tapes I ran through the forests. I stopped and sniffed the air and closed my eyes. I can smell something off...something abnormal...not to mention.. the smell of blood. I sprinted towards the scent. I always had a good sense of smell and very good senses as well in general. my instincts are usually right so I always follow them. The scent was getting stronger. Flapping of wings ringed in my ear and squeaks of various animals running away in fear. 

Is this the unknown animal that was on the news..? oh lucky me~! I grinned widely and continued to sprint silently towards the smell and the direction the little critters are running away from. Excitement rushed through my veins. My mind going to one thought to an another. what could this Gem be? 

I slowly stopped. I jumped up onto a tree and swiftly climbed and tried to camouflage as much as possible for I can hear large movements coming from the cave up ahead. 

What I saw was the most beautiful thing I've seen. My teal eyes widen in shock and wonder.

A young female..well from what I could make out of from the upper body. Had (L/H) (C/H) gorgeous hair that fit her round shaped pretty little face. Piecing (E/C) slitted eyes that could pierce your soul. Slender lean body, curvy hips. The best thing about her was her long scaly but lovely (C/T) snake tail that was connected to her torso.

The little gem looked around. she not so dumb as she looks. She shakes her head and slithers away. I smirk and slowly bring my camera and took a picture. 

"oh..a new species huh..? so beautiful~...you will be part of my treasure my dear..you will~!" I said darkly. looking down I notice the time and jumped down and slowly walked away all the while smirking.

TO be continued...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it's too long! >_< i hope you still enjoy it! Also, thank you for all the hearts we are so happy you like it!  Secondly, I assume you all know who this person is~ I was planning to write up to the modern time in the story where you readers spot him however it would be way too long!  so I will continue through his pov in till we get to where you spot him lol anyways see you in the next chapter! ^^ ( just to say the pic not ours and just to say thats how HE looks like )