Chapter four

Hey everyone, this is our fourth chapter, obviously...
Anyway! Thanks so much for all the support and reads!!!! We're glad everyone likes it. Now, on with the chapter...

----------------------------------------------------------------

Unknowns Point of View ---

Yesterday, ah yesterday. That one day changed my life after meeting that exquisite creature out in those woods. So intelligent, so graceful... I want that. I want her for my prized possessions. I want to wake up and see her gorgeous figure every single day.

I'd earn so much money from it, not to mention. It's almost too good to be true. But, I might be getting ahead of myself. I still need to figure out how I'll capture her... Her beauty...

As usual, I stocked my fridge with the KitKats I stole yesterday to keep them fresh, she was on my mind. I would write about this in my journal, but it seems I have already... I stared at the desk with a rather scruffy journal laying on it with scrapped notes and a chewed pen. After I finished stocking, I went back to my desk. "Crap! I forgot where I originally found her! Ugh! Why am I so stupid? I was so tranced in her grace I forgot... And for all the trouble I've been through just for her. Sigh. It will all work out in the end. I promise that..." I clenched my fist smiling with a grimace at the floor.

The next day was simple and quiet... At least for the morning. This afternoon was going to be the noon that I'd try my first attempt at capturing her into my possession. Before I could eat breakfast, I stopped at the sound of a buzzing. Sounded like my ringtone. I quickly realized and caught up with what was happening. My phone!

I flung myself onto my bed quickly swiping the ' Answer ' slide on my phone and heard who was calling me. "A-Ah! Mr. Wagatti! Morning." Mr. Wagatti was my boss that usually kept me up to date with all of the photographers and news. "Good morning. Sorry, was I disturbing anything?" He answered. "Not at all, sir. In fact, I was just about to ask since we haven't spoken in a while!" I chuffed nervously. That sweet turn of events Mr. Wagatti was using always ends up bad or he ends up giving bad news. "Ah, I see. Well, I come bearing bad news..." Mr. Wagatti replied. This is where he breaks... "We haven't gotten ANY new photos, information, or even sightings from you yet. If you can't find anything by next week, we'll be forced to fire you." He bluntly stated. I sighed, of course... I haven't found any new species in about 2 years...

I sighed over the phone and started to remember. "Don't you worry sir, I have something very... Very important I'm working on currently..." I smiled to myself. A confused cough sounded from the other side of the phone. "Ahem, well that's good to hear. Try getting some sleep, boy." He then hung up. He sounded worried. Oh well. I don't need sleep after finding this beauty!

I checked the time. Damn! It was already 12 PM! I'll run late if I don't hurry up. She's probably suffering... Surviving... Barely... I grinned.

Before I left, I grabbed a KitKat and munched it on my way out. I didn't care how others ate it, I just bit into it like a normal chocolate! Not that silly way of breaking the sticks off individually.

Getting outside, I realised it was rather chilly. Luckily, I brought my jacket with me. I walked out then stopped in my tracks. I had a flashback from when I first saw her, she had bare skin showing. Glistening skin. She must've been cold... Very cold... Without warmth... I started to think, then an idea popped into my head making me smile. I'll bring her a jacket! One of mine, of course. I can't have a frozen treasure. She'll appreciate it so much, maybe she won't squirm as much when I knock her out!

Now that I think of it, I remembered that she was probably the one that murdered all of those animals... If I'm not too careful, I might just die myself. Yet, that's so selfish of me! How could I do such a thing into letting myself die and not having her head on my wall? I think I'll play this safe... In that I mean befriending the creature then soon, once she's fallen into my trap, I'll knock her out. Yes... Precisely... I need to plan this out... I'll do it as I can now... As I run...

I laughed to myself. She's got no choice. She's going to become one of my prized possessions! I quickly put away my camera and stopped in front of the forest I went into yesterday. I checked my watch. Currently, it was 1:21 PM. I guess I was so into my thoughts I forgot how long my stamina lasted me... Oh well.

I entered the forest soundlessly to not frighten the wildlife and to see if I could maybe find her... I grinned like a madman.

This was going to be it... This is going to be the day I make my first encounter with her~