Burning Passion』

Inspired by the song; Primadonna and Burning Rome
Check it out, I love it honestly!

ALSO, reader-Kun/chan is sensitive.

---

3rd Person
POV
You strummed the ukulele as everyone in camp had successfully gathered at and set up a bonfire. Gwen and David, both wanted to hear you sing and play a song for the Campers. Which you were filled with joy, hearing they wanted more of your music.

You stood up on the log and strummed a G noted, then quickly faced everyone who had gathered together to watch,

If I could write you a song and make you, fall in love~
I would already have ya right, under my arms-
You felt yourself fall onto the foliage and twigs, and saw a figure hold your ukulele and throw it in the fire. If you could hear your heart make unreal noise,s it would've shattered completely. The figure turned, and it was Max.

Tears sprung to your eyes and then you scooted back, standing up to run and leave. Max glanced to you with a glare, only to have it soften in the slightest when he saw you snarly bursting into tears.
"I-...
I-I'm g-g-going to b-bed..." you said softly, running offa. You ignored the calls for you to come back, and the hollers of David and Gwen -mostly Gwen- who were screaming profanity at Max.

You eventually found yourself lost and you didn't care, at all. You had now, officially hated someone. You hated Max with a Burning Passion.

<< Timeskip One Week >>

Max would always try to approach you, to beg for forgiveness or apologize to you. You'd just run off, afraid of more harm done to your shattered heart. You were sensitive, but think about it. If he lost Mr. honeyNuts or Nikki lost the outdoors OR Neil lost science, they'd be upset too. So, don't say that's over emotional.

Max spotted you talking with Narrison and you waved to Narrison, quickly turning to be face to face with max. You swallowed harshly, then he grabbed you by the arm. Then in a flash, you were at his tent.

"(Y/N) I-"
"I don't care anymore, Max.....damage was already dealt,."'you sighed, looking down.
"No! I brought you here to give you a present. For being fucktard."
He went under his bed and grabbed something, holding it out for you. Your eyes widened at what it was, A new ukulele.

You held it In you hands, stroking the glossy carved wood with your thumb.

'A burning Passion doesn't die out'
Was what it said at the bottom of it, making you smile. You looked up to Max, who had a tint of re don his cheeks and ear tips. Thank you.... WAS what you wanted to say. Instead, you kissed his cheek and walked out without a word.

Max slowly raised his hand and touched the spot you kissed, then he smiled.
A real, genuine smile.
Because he made the girl he loves, happy.