Secrets』

Inspired by; Cup song
I know, it's a overused song but I like it some times.

3rd Person
  POV

You sat in the torn seat, sadness evident in your expression. You had just ran away from home, away from the parents who didn't care. They only cared about Angie, your older sister who moved on to college. They always said; Why can't you be like Angie OR Who cares? Just stick up for yourself like, Angie!

It was all about, Angie, Angie, Angie! For fucks Sake, you were only 12! You were teased for the choice you had made, told nasty comments and words. Kids would even steal things, causing your parents owe more and more money to the school. Sooner or later, they expelled you. Why? Your parents never told you, they called you down to the office and made you leave for expulsion.. then you were always left home alone while they went to Cali with your sister.

Nobody knew you were there, it was like........ you were a ghost.
I got my ticket for the long way round.
Two bottles of whiskey for the way,
You pulled out a chocolate syrup bottle and drank it, slightly feeling better now.
"You seem distressed, what the matter?" The driver asked. (Quarter Master)
You stopped drinking and looked up, wiping the  excess dribbling from your jaw.

"I'm leaving home for a while, just a little nervous." You lied, smiling.

And I sure would like some sweet company,
And Im leaving tomorrow,  so what ya say? 

"Yeah, right...l these kids aren't mature nor idiotic.... I mean they're not THAT bad, unless they bother me. A little secret, I like them kids. They Max one, he's a hothead.... so careful with him. David is an outrageously cheerful son of a bitch," he paused to chuckle. "But this group isn't that bad... just don't tell, them or you get the hook. " he held up his hooked hand, making you nod and sit back down.

By time you arrived, you stepped off the bus to see a whole group of campers, but one in particular stood out. He had a mop of black hair and beautiful real eyes, you could get lost in. You both had stared, then he turned red in the face. You looked away quickly and smile to the counselor, known as David.

This was your new home.

And you wouldn't run away from this one.

Short I know, but I want to make a One-shot including Daniel cuz, he just---- makes me. Happen. SHEET I WENT IN THE SAUNNA DIDN'T I?!