『Calm Your Shit』

There's spoilers of Season 2 Episode 4! So :)

3rd Person
  POV
Ever since you were able to talk, you had a bad temper. Your patience was slim, and your anger was outrageous. Now,  when ducking Jermey Farts showed up, you were about to loose your shit. Even Max was worried, and he was distracted form himself snapping. Your face began to turn red when Jermey started talking, you felt your eye twitch and you sucked in a breath.

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAA-" you were tackled by Spacekid, then everyone else piled on top of you. You managed to poke your head out of the pile and began to yell. "JESUS, THIS KID IS FUCKING-" you were covered, again.

Then you heard something that made you snap, it was David coaling Jermey and Idiot. You shot up and eye twitching, taking in heavy breaths. You glared at David and flipped him off, then ran off to your tent, you couldn't even speak. Your anger could not be fucking expressed, just not at all.  At this point, the vein on the back of your hand was thumping. This happened, when you were stressed or angry. Mostly angry...
You decided to sleep it off, but it got worse

                                                          << Timeskip One week >>

You were pale as hell, your skin was lighter than even and you looked sick. Your eyes were bloodshot, your iris seemed dull, dark bags under your eyes and it's safe to say....... you looked like shit. Absolute shit, just because you held In your anger.

You walked into the mess hall,  the voices of other campers tormenting Gwen and SportsMaster echoed throughout the room. You scoffed and got a juice-box, only to hold it and have it  squirt all old from your tightened grip. Sadly, it spilt all over Nerf. You could hear a angered growl, then a unsheathing noise. You noticed the box cutter, that anonymously appeared in his hand. You stepped back, keeping a straight face. He launched himself at you and you moved away, only to stub your toe on a seat.

That was it,

Your face grew red and your vein began thumping harshly.

"SWEET MOTHERFUCKING GOD.  THE FUCK?! WHAT BTOH. OUT THIS CURSED OBJECT HERE, FUCKING KILL THEM ALL. I AM GOING TO BURN DAVID, JERMEY, NERF AND NEIL ALIVE! JESUS, I HATE EVERYONE I HOPE THE PY FALL I TO AN ENDLESS VOID OF HELL--" you see cut off by someone's lips on yours. You saw the familiar tanned skin and black mop of hair it was max..

Your face grew red again and you kissed back, then you pulled away. "Jesus, you need to calm the Fuck Down, (Y/N)." He remarked, smirking. You scoffed and rolled your eyes, turning. "Im stressed." You said, walking out of the mess Hall.

This happened a lot during this Summer.