•Innocence•

Reader is an innocent floof
So,
Have. Noice day.!

Requested by; ITSYASHTTYFRIEND
--------------------

3rd Person
POV
You nervously looked at the group of kids, who were now doing lake activities.
You sat there on the dock, listening to Gwen talk about her crippling anxiety and her British babies. To be honest, you had no idea what this stuff meant. You just went along, and a accepted the fact kids were messed up, or whatever Gwen says to you.

You swung your legs, until there was a splash then someone began yelling.

"GOD DA--" your ears were suddenly covered, and you stood there watching Max.

Hone the hands were lifted off your ears, Gwen moved away from you and to Max yelling words like Bitch or Fucktard. Maybe it was compliments for shouting so Loud with passion?
You shrugged and decided to walk around, looking around at the occasional squirrel of dull butterfly passing by.

Until you bumped into someone, who had shouted What he shit?!
"What's that...?" You mumbled, rubbing your head.
You looked up to see Neil, Nikki and Max.
"You don't know what shit means?" Neil asked, arching a brow.
You shook your head, furrowing your brows. "S-should I...?" You asked, standing up.

Max looked at you, wide eyes and jaw dropped. "Grab her. Durga her. And fucking teach her." He said, pointing at you.
You squeaked, when they grabbed you and took you to Neil and Max's tent.

You sat there,ignoring how there was a conveniently place white board and pointer for teaching.
You swung your legs on the bed, watching them begin to write curses down.

----------------Lots of curse word practice Later-----

"(Y/N)! Tell us, what you've learned." Neil said, pointing at you.
"Uh.... Shit?" You said, tilting your head.
Max sat across from you, smiling. Both, proud of you and himself for this.
"Perfect! Now, go to Gwen or David and show us those curses, lady!" Nikki cheers,d clapping her hands. You nodded, walking out.

Eventually, you ran into Gwen.

Taking a deep breath, you looked up to her.
But nothing came out. Come on, (Y/N)! Say it! Just say--
"FUCK!" You stayed silent, then she had paled and took in a deep breath.

You squealed, running off form her.

You held your head in your hands, running. You were too innocent, you couldn't do this!

I can't do this!
Yes you can, (Y/N)!
No! I can't!
Yes, you can.
No!
Yes.
NO.
YES!

"JESUS, SHUT UP HEAD!" You immediately covered your mouth, tears coming to your eyes.

------------------------1Timeskip brought to you by Nurf of Nothing!-----------------

You laid on the log, crickets chirping and the moon beaming down. You sniffled,turning your head to the lake. "Am I that bad..? S-should I know these things o-or.... am I not supposed to?" You questioned yourself, sitting up now.

"Ugh! This, is so confusing!!" You said, holding your head in your hands.

A rustling in the bushes was heard, and suddenly a wild Max has appeared!
You looked up, his eyes meeting yours. He walked over and sat next to you, an occasional breeze blowing past an making you shiver a bit each time.
Make sighed, looking away and towards the Stars. "I'm sorry, okay?"
You tilted your head, turning to him.
"For what?" You asked, a small smile grazing your face.
"For teaching you curses, you'll get messed up when you're ready. Not, when we expect you to. So I'm sorry for forcing this---" you cut him off by kissing his cheek. "Meh, honestly I like it.... but I won't curse all the time." You said, smirking.

Max turned to you, confused. "What? Why?" He asked, questioning why you won't all the time.
"Because that's your job, cutie." You teased, patting his hair.
"Wait you--"

"Byeeeeee Maxxxxxy!" You cheered, going towards the tents.

Max sta there, holding a hand to his cheek. He smiled, lovestruck. "She thinks I'm cute.
The innocent shit thinks IM cute!WOOOO!" He cheered, jumping up.

"SHUT IT, MAX!" Preston yelled, lifting up he sleeping max that had a picture of Romeo on it.
Max flipped him off,  walking away and to his tent for a sleepless night. Thinking about his Innocent Lover.

<><<><><<>><><<><><>><><<><>

Did You enouyu? Idk, if you want it redone please tell me I' accept criticism.

Have noice day! :D