Are we gonna be official?

4 weeks of DMing Cameron he finally gave me his number. When he gave it to me he said, "you're going to be so happy when I tell you something"

I said, "uhm what is it"

He responded, "I'm going to be visiting you in a week. I already talked to Nash and carter and they are coming with so is Hayes!"

I was so happy when Cameron texted me the news! I called sydnee and Parker and told them the news right away!

When the week came around I completely forgot he was coming. I walked in the door after I got home and saw my mom holding her phone up.

I questioned her, "why are you videotaping me!?"

When I saw Cameron walk around the corner with flowers and a PINK/Victoria Secret bag I jumped into Cameron's arms and started crying. I talked into his chest saying I missed you so much. He let me down and wiped my years and said, "awh, don't cry"

Sydnee and Parker were just standing behind me, when Hayes and Nash finally walked around the corner they went to them and gave them a hug.

Cameron handed me the bag and said open it. Inside the bag was cute sweatpants and sweatshirt that said PINK across the ass and PINK on the back. I questioned, "what's this for?"

He answered, "you're gonna spend the night with me tonight. Go pack your bags." Then he turned towards Parker and sydnee and said, "you guys are coming too!" I was speechless.

When we got to the hotel that was downtown I slammed my bags on the bed.

"Wow this room has a great view of the city," I said

Cameron grabbed my waist and said tonight is going to be the best. He then grabbed the side of my gave and kissed me lightly. As soon as we both pulled out of the kiss Nash walked through the door.

"Cameron you can't stay up all night we have a meet and greet in the morning and then you have that big thing to do."

Cameron looked at me and kissed me on the cheek. "What pizza do you want?"

I looked at him and said, "cheese please."

He giggled and said "you have the cutest smile"

I could feel my cheeks get warm.

When the pizza got there we all dug in. I then realized I haven't seen yesenia or Kara for a couple weeks so I invited them to the meet and greet.

The next day at the meet and greet I ran up to them and gave them huge hugs. Kara gave Hayes a little smirk and I looked over to see yesenia running up to Taylor and jumping in his arms.

The meet and greet started and for some reason I felt nervous. Cam got onto the stage and said, "I have something special to say"

Everyone stopped talking he then said with a huge smile on his face "okay so I really like this girl and she's here today. I wanna bring her up on stage." He looked and me and said, "Lindsey can you please come up on stage?"

I slowly got up out of my chair and made my way to the stage. I stepped up the steps. My legs were shakey. He pulled out a stool and patted on the top signaling me to sit down. After sitting down I looked through the 500 people crowd. I felt someone tap on my should and I looked behind me to Cameron holding a bundle of flowers. He held the microphone to his face and started speaking.

"Lindsey Jeanne Bird, will you be my girlfriend?..."

Everyone sat in silence waiting for me to answer. I turned towards Cameron and nodded my head while I said yes. We were finally official 💖