What do we do next?

We were sitting on my couch while my phone was blowing up. I tried ignoring all the messages because I saw out of the corner of my eye that they're all the same question. .Are you dating Cameron Dallas?.

Cam was holding my hand and my parents were talking to his parents. I was honestly really nervous for them to meet but they seemed to get along great.

It was a couple weeks after we started dating he was back living in Florida with his parents. I missed him. So much. I got a call from him saying "I have something really important to tell you!"

"The whole magcon crew is moving into one house in a month. The house will be in Cali and it will be huge. Since this is happening, you, yesenia, sydnee, Parker, and Kara are also invited to live in the house with us."

I was speechless. I questioned him, "uhm is the Magcon manager going to call all the parents?"

"He's working on getting all of there numbers right now, by the end of today he will have everyone's numbers. tomorrow he will call them and persuade you all to live with us."

"Okay, well I gotta go Cam. I'll text you when I'm not busy, love you"

"I love you too," Cam responded

Two days later I walked downstairs and my mom was talking on the phone, she looked at me and made the gesture for me to come sit next to her at the table. She hung up the phone and said, "the Magcon Manager and all of the parents of the magcon boys and your girl friends are having a meeting sometime next week about you all moving into a house," she paused. "I just want to know if you're actually wanting to move up there."

I said with a huge smile on my face, "YES!"

Then my mom said, "but if the other girls don't go then neither are you okay?"

I nodded.

•THE DAY OF THE MEETING•

I woke up coming to a realization that my parents had already left. I walked downstairs to go eat and seeing Cameron eating Pringles on my couch. I ran down screaming and jumped on his lap.

"OMG BABY I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I screamed into his face.

He couldn't really talk considering he had 3 Pringles shoved into his mouth. After he chewed all his Pringles he smile at me and said, "I missed you too." then gave me a kiss on my cheek.

While I was eating breakfast I called Yesenia.

"Hey is your mom at the meeting?"

"Yeah, I'm so nervous, what if he says no?"

"She won't"

"Okay well I got to go get ready me and Taylor are hanging out today."

"Get sommmmeeee and bye girl"

We both laughed then hung up.

Cam looked at me and said, "go get ready me, you, Nash, and sydnee are gonna go out to lunch on an hour"

I smiled and responded, "alright."

When the meeting was over and me and Cameron got home from lunch my parents were sitting on the couch and said, "okay the final answer is..."

*************************************

Thanks guys for reading my book' I appreciate it! Please leave comments below and keep reading chapters. Alright byee👋

Read the next chapter to see the answer for all of the girls😊