Sad, jokes, giggles

I walked downstairs and Cameron was explaining to everyone that they have a magcon show in a day and they are leaving tonight. Honestly I didn't want to got on the trip. I think magcon shows are boring. The only reason all the girls and I would go was because they have huge food tables! So this show all the girls were going to stay home while all the others go to the show. I was actually kinda excited to have the house all to the girls. I went up to Cameron and told him that me and the girls don't really want to go to this show so we are going to stay home.

*************************************

Cameron's point of view******

I can't believe she's not going. What if she cheats in me while we are gone. What if something happens to her and I'm not here. I just don't even know what to do.

*************************************

Lindsey's point of view.*****

I could tell Cameron was upset. Maybe this is good. To have a little break from the guys and everything. I think everyone is just a little confused right now and while they're gone we can figure stuff out.

It was time for the guys to leave the next day. I went to the airport at 4:00am and was not happy to be up but it was to say bye to Cameron so it was worth it. While all of us were with our boyfriends we were crying. This was the first time in months that we will all be separated for more than a week. Yesenia and Matt were kissing and saying bye

Kara and Hayes were messing around and chasing each other around the airport

Carter and Parker were making out

Nash and sydnee were doing there cute little handshake for when they say bye to each other

Taylor stood there with all the other guys who didn't have girlfriends

Me and Cameron were crying and giving each other soft kisses. He pulled out a little box out of his carry on bag. I opened it and it was a necklace that said forever. Then there was a note. It said•••••

•we may be far in distance but in heart we are still close. I will always love you forever. See you in 9 days•

I teared up as I read the note he gave me a kiss on the forehead.

His flight got called over the PR and we have each other one last hug. I said, "I'm gonna miss you."

We got home and went straight to bed and had breakfast at 2:00pm. It was silent for awhile until Parker farted. We all busted out laughing and ran around the house because it stunk so bad. Because we all thought Parker shit her pants we made her go upstairs and take a shower.

I got a call when Cameron said he is settled down and just ate dinner, we talked on the phone for an hour but we also got interrupted ever once in awhile by one of the members.

We all went swimming and just relaxed for the rest of the night.

Going to sleep was weird not having Cameron right next to me to rub my back or arm. To tell me his cheesy bedtime stories or to kiss me on the forehead. I was really upset that he wasn't here but business is more important. In the middle of the night I heard Parker scream and run into my room. She's like I heard something downstairs. I rolled over trying to block her out. Then she grabbed a pillow and started hitting me with it until I woke up. I screamed, "what the hell do you want!!!"

She asked me, "can you come downstairs with me so I can check if there is someone in the house."

I rolled my eyes and threw the covers off of me. We walked downstairs and I thought I should mess with her a little. She was coming around the corner and turned and I hopped out and grabbed her she started screaming, "FIRE FIRE HELP!!!" I started laughing so hard I almost peed myself. She slapped me and said, "fuck you."

I could really get used to not having the guys here.