Confrontation

It seemed like every time I was home Cameron wouldn't be. I was started to get really annoyed. I haven't talked to him since that night.

I was sitting on the couch watching tv with Parker and Yesenia. Kara and Sydnee went to the field to play soccer. While we were watching tv, we heard the door lock click to be open. Parker, Yesenia, and I stood up and went to hide. When the door opened it was Nash, he screamed, "Hello is anyone home?"

Nobody answered--

He walked in with all the guys and a few girls. My jaw dropped. I wasn't thinking straight and I walked out of the corner we were hiding in and I said, "Yeah I'm home."

Parker then walked out and said, "me too"

Yesenia waited a little and did the same.

The girls stood there awkwardly and the guys looked very nervous. Cameron then said, "Girls it's not what it looks like!"

I then said, "It's exactly what it looks like isn't it."

I grabbed Parker and Yesenia's arms and pulled them out the front door. I was more then pissed. Parker came to a quick conclusion and said, "Oh no, what if Carter is cheating on me."

Yesenia said with a bit of sarcasm, "You don't say?"

When Kara and Sydnee got back from the field we were sitting on the front porch of the house. I was so mad. We told Sydnee and Kara what happened and they seemed really mad. We walked into the house without saying any words. We went to talk to the manager of Magcon and we asked him if we could stay at a hotel for a couple days. He said, "Yeah, go pack up and we will leave to go to the hotel."  We all went to our rooms and packed a weeks worth of clothes. When we were all ready he drove us up to The Grand Del Mar which is a very fancy hotel. The next day we all got out and went down to the peer. The whole day my phone was blowing up with texts from all of the guys saying we need to all them. But honestly none of us even cared at any point right now.

Later that day I was getting annoyed of the calls and answered the phone. Cameron said rapidly, "Don't go on twitter. The media is twisting stories and is stupid ignore it okay."

I hung up right away and went on Twitter. There was a picture of Nash kissing some ugly girl and another picture of Cameron giving a girl flowers. I was more the pissed. Once Sydnee saw the picture she was so done. We got into the car and went straight to the house. The guys were sitting on the couch and Sydnee ran up to her room and slammed the door. I went upstairs and knocked she opened the door and I saw all of her things in bags. She said, "I'm done. I'm leaving tonight."

I tried calming Sydnee down but she was still thinking about moving out. I told the guys, "we all need to talk couple to couple. and all the rest of the guys who don't have girlfriends here can shut up and sit in a corner."

-Cameron and I Convo-

Me- What's been up? Why have you been avoiding me?

Cameron- OK the honest truth is during the trip we were on, they told us that we need to date different girls or at least pretend for the media. So they gave me a girl to fake date with and I did.

Me- And... you didn't try to think and explain to me what was going on. Instead you avoided me and cheated on me?

Cameron- I'm sorry,  I honestly am.

Me- Then maybe since this is happening. Maybe you should choose fame or me?

Cameron- So I'm just supposed to let media hate me because I'm dating a fan (me) and all my other fans hate it..

Me- I guess you have a big decision to make huh?

Parker and Carter's Convo-

Parker- So did you cheat on me?

Carter- Oh hell no. When they told me I needed to dump you and get a knew girl I told them they were crazy and you were  all I needed.

Parker- Now this is why I love you. Kiss me you asshole!

Kara and Hayes-

Hayes- Ok I already know what you're going to ask. No I didn't cheat on you. Sorry I avoided you baby. I wasn't going to let anyone tell me who I can or can't date. I honestly just want you and I'm going to stay faithful to you.

Kara just smiled and kissed him.

Yesenia and Matt's Convo

Yesenia- I know we aren't datin or anything but did you go with any other girls?

Matt- OK, yes I did. I need some more fame. I don't really have as much fame as Nash and Cam do so I'm fake dating a girl. Yesenia, I really like you. Like a lot, I just want you to know that I'm dropping this girl so I can get closer to you.

Yesenia- Awe, thanks. I actually appreciate it

Sydnee and Nash's Convo

Sydnee- So what the hell!? You are just going to cheat on me then tell me not to go on social media to see the pictures. You're such an asshole.

Nash- Okay, I can explain. I messed up. This whole thing was for media popularity. They didn't want me dating a fan as in you because they think I can do better. They also told me that I would become more popular if I date someone else.

Sydnee-  So you actually did!? WHAT THE HELL NASH. I'M SO FUCKING DONE. HOW ABOUT YOU CHOOSE. YOU CAN DATE THIS GIRL AND I WILL MOVE OUT OR YOU CAN DATE ME AND I WILL STAY. You have until tomorrow.

So I guess we were all in a little bunch. We are all some pissed and confused teens.