Seriously WTF?

I walked through the door to see Carter and  Parker on the couch. I just thought it was so cute how they are always with each other. They were always touching each other. But not in the naughty way. Just holding hands or kissing or giving hugs, or Carter carrying her. They were just so cute, I keep wondering when they are going to make it official.

"I can't believe this!" I heard Kara say to Yesenia

What couldn't they believe. No'body has told me anything important. I heard Cameron say, "OK, so 4 more people have to share rooms considering that they are moving in, in 6 days."

What the hell?! who's moving in? I'm so confused!

I walked into the room and I said, "who's moving in?"

Cameron explained, "Jack and Jack, Matt Espinosa, and Aaron carpenter"

I said in a questioning voice, "When were you expecting to tell me this? When they show up at the front door with all there bags?"

I stomped out of the room, annoyed that nobody decided to tell me this.

Later that night I was laying in bed reading a fan fiction about Cameron and there was a knock on the door. I said in a irritated voice, "come in."

Cameron was holding roses and was dressed in a nice shirt and kakis. He said, "Get ready, we are going out to dinner with Kara and Hayes."

I got up out of bed and walked over to the closet and pulled out a really cute dress. It was pink and tight. I got all dolled up and got into the Range Rover that everyone in the house had to share when we were going out so we wouldn't be as easily noticed. We got to dinner and it was a very nice restaurant. I was very impressed that we got in without a reservation because it was packed. The food was great and so was the night. Something I wasn't expecting happened. Hayes asked Kara to be his girlfriend. I was so surprised. Kara of course said yes. After that it was all over the media. Everyone was talking about the new fame couple. Me and Cam, now Kara and Hayes!

Getting home everyone was crowding around Kara and Hayes. Cameron grabbed my arm and pulled me upstairs. He whispered in my ear, "come on go get your swimsuit on and let's go for a swim." We were walking to mine and Cam's room and I heard Yesenia crying. I told Cam to go and get his swim trunks. I walked into Yesenia's room and she was really upset. I asked her what was wrong she sobbed,  "TAYLOR IS ON A DATE WITH SOMEONE ELSE!"

"Awh babe I'm so sorry! You deserve better anyways. It'll all be okay."

She smiled and wiped her tears and said, "thanks."

"If you need something just text me or call me okay?" I said in a concerned voice.

I walked out of Yesenia's room and Cam was standing out there in his swim trunks with a huge smile on his face. "GO GET YOUR SWIMSUIT ON SILLY!" He screamed into my face.

Cameron and I swam for an hour then got out. We changed and we laid down. He kissed me on the neck and said goodnight. I walked out of the room over to Yesenia's were I heard arguing. I just wanted her to be okay. I walked in and Taylor was drunk and I could tell. He was screaming into Yesenia's face. I tried stopping him but he just pushed me away. I ran over to my room and told Cameron, "Get up right now and go stop Taylor! HURRY!" He jumped out of bed and carried Taylor away on his shoulder then started asking him what was going on. I wanted Yesenia to be okay so I asked the shofar to take us to Coldstone to get ice cream. We were talking about what was going on and she said, "I'm done with Taylor. He is such an asshole!"