Awkward.

a day after that terrible night was really awkward. Yesenia wouldn't talk to Taylor nor look at him. He tried saying sorry 1 million times but she just would turn her back and walk away. Which was the right thing to do. It sucked that he did that and he can't take what he said that night back.

Cameron came up to me and said "the other guys are moving in, in 2 more days and we haven't figured out who's going to share rooms."

I replied, "Well Yesenia refuses to move rooms so one of the guys will have to room with her, Kara and Hayes are sharing a room, Parker and Carter and thinking about sharing a room, Sydnee and Nash have been sharing a room for awhile now. Is this okay?''

"Yes it's fine," he responded "but is yesenia going to be okay with this?"

"I'm sure she will be as long as it's Matt."

Later that day we all needed to have a house meeting so Cameron called to have one over the intercom.

We all were just talking about how the rooms needed to be split up. Everyone figured out where they needed to be and then it came to the question if Yesenia was okay with sharing a room with Matt. She said, "yeah I guess that will be okay."

I could tell Yesenia just didn't want to try again with another guy. All I was hoping was that she will be okay and happy. I felt really bad that she is so upset.

The next I decided to take all the girls out to get our nails done. All the girls got ready and got into the car. Parker said, "I can't wait to get my nails done."

I had no idea why she was in such a great mood. She then said, "Okay I can't hold it in anymore, me and Carter are dating but keep it on the DL (down low) I don't want the media knowing about it because they will think something is up since Hayes and Kara are dating too."

Sydnee then piped off and said, "OMG me either, I can't hold it in. Me and Nash are dating!"

Yesenia looked down at her shoes and looked really sad. I saw that she just didn't want to hear anymore about it so I said, "Alright, alright enough talk about boyfriends. This is girl day, let's talk about something else."

After getting home from a nice relaxing day I saw Yesenia walk upstairs and come back down in a swimsuit she just wanted to be alone she told me. I was really worrying about her. I told all the girls that we need to do something about it. They told me that once Matt comes maybe she'll see a different view of life.

Another day passed and it was the day that Matt, Aaron, and Jack and Jack move in. I was actually really excited. It was going to be a long moving day though. Once they showed up Yesenia was keeping her distance from everyone. I went up to her room and pulled her downstairs to come and meet Matt. She gave him a hug and he said, "Hey there roomy"

"I haven't seen Yesenia smile this much since all that drama happened." I told Cameron.

He kissed me on the forehead then said, "Now you can focus on your own relationship. You have been avoiding me for days now."

I said in a sorry voice, "oh my gosh I'm s sorry. I didn't even realize that I wasn't talking to you."

He picked me up and body slammed me onto the couch. He kissed me and was tickling me until everyone came inside and were screaming, "GET A ROOM!"

I could feel my face get red of embarrassment. We both started laughing and he picked me up and says, "Well if you say so."

That night we all had a nice dinner with the complete and full Magcon family. It was finally starting to feel like home. and I loved it.

*************************************************************************************************************************

Vote this book! :)