The House That Dripped Blood

Trevor's POV;

"We should go shopping, dad's movie starts in two hours." She informed, slowly getting up and off the floor. We both went downstairs and got into her car and drove out to a nearby store. I felt underdressed, wearing nothing bit jeans and a dirty white shirt, but I quickly found a nice tuxedo to wear. Tracey ended up picking out a dress to wear and we began to head back home. I spend a few minutes freshening up, taking a quick shower and brushing my teeth to look my best. Just as I finished putting the suit on my partially damp body, I heard the door break down from downstairs.

"Fuck..." I muttered under my breath, making my way over to Tracey's room to protect her. I didn't have any weapons on me at the time, so I was basically screwed. I snuck into her room and she pulled me into her closet to hide. I hugged Tracey as she began to cry into my black suit jacket, her petite body shivering with fear.

"I-I'm scared." She managed to whisper. We had managed to hide out for a few minutes, until the closet door was opened.

"Get on the fucking floor!" We were ordered by a muscular man with a gun in his hand. Tracey began to weep uncontrollably, her heart beating a mile a minute.

"Shut up bitch! Do you want to die?" He shouted, I heard him roughly kick her, but I didn't dare talk back at him.

"N-No..." She stammered. We were held hostage for a few brief minutes, but it felt like an hour.

"Daddy's home!" I heard a familiar voice shout, followed by gunshots. A smile spread across my rough lips. I managed to look up to see what had been happening. Michael stood in the doorframe, a gun in his hands.

"One more step and I'll kill both of them-" The man threatened, but Michael had shot him before he could even finish.  Tracey stood up in behind me, trembling in fear from behind.

"Both of you, stay put." Michael ordered, running downstairs again. I heard more gunshots for the next few minutes, and they eventually stopped.

"Should we go?" Tracey whispered, her voice shaking. I nodded in response, slowly sneaking downstairs as Tracey following behind me. Just as we had reached the main level of the house, Michael stepped inside from the back door, covered in blood and bullet holes throughout his body. Tracey rushed up to Michael, tightly hugging him.

"Care to explain the break in?" I questioned, crossing my arms.

"I didn't do it, but I happened to whiteness Devon Weston's lawyer getting killed, so he sent Merryweather out to get me." He explained, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"We've got to get that guy." I murmured. Michael nodded his head, still trying to comfort his scared daughter.

Michael's POV;

I had just gotten off the phone with Lester, and he wanted to steal a lot of gold. I wasn't up to it, but how could I say no to thirty million dollars? I told Lester to take his time with research, because I still wanted to relax for the first time in a week. I hadn't been able to sleep ever since Merryweather had broken in. I would be constantly getting up in the night to check on Tracey, to only find her crying herself to sleep. And when I did manage to fall asleep, I would wake up an hour later. I couldn't live off shots of espresso for much longer. I sat back in my couch, flipping through the phone book, looking for a potential therapist for Tracey. Anyone could be better than any of the therapists I've had these past few years. I had found a decent therapist and texted Tracey the phone number so she could book an appointment.

"Mikey?" Trevor called from the kitchen.

"I'm in the living room." I called back, putting the thick phone book back onto the bookshelf.

"Lester wants us to meet up at the vanilla unicorn. But before it's too late, you can still back out of this." He reminded, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"I'll be fine," I lied, trying to pull off a convincing fake smile, "Just let me check on Tracey before we leave." Trevor nodded his head. I ran upstairs, knocking on Tracey's door.

"Come in." She greeted. I opened the door to find her typing on her computer.

"Trevor and I are going to be gone for a few minutes, call me if you need anything." I informed, kissing her head.

"Bye, I love you, dad." She murmured, looking up from her computer. I went back downstairs and followed Trevor out to my car. We drove out to the vanilla unicorn and met up with Lester and Franklin in the back. Lester explained our opinions, weighing the pros and cons, and I decided it would be best to use a drill to get into the vault. Trevor promised to get everything we needed so that I could spend more time with Tracey so she could feel safer. Trevor and I drove back home, but I dropped him off in the streets to get everything on our list. I sped past cars to get home in time. I opened the front door, stepping inside my home.

"Trace? I'm home." I called. I went upstairs, and she hadn't moved an inch since we had left. She pulled her earbuds out of her ears, looking up at me.

"Whatcha up to?" I asked, sitting on her bed.

"I'm writing an application for a college." She explained, getting back to typing.

"Really? That's great, Trace, I'm proud of you." I congratulated, giving her a hug. She put her earbuds in, carrying on with her work. I went backs downstairs and sat on the couch, watching a movie. My phone began to ding, informing me that I had an unread text message from Trevor. I unlocked my phone, checking up on my texts. Trevor stated that he had all of the vehicles we needed to get the job done with the help of Franklin. I texted him back, saying I was ready whenever he was. He explained that everyone agreed on stealing the gold tomorrow. I agreed, texting him that it would be best for all of us to wait.