I Wanna Be Yours

Michael's POV;

I felt the best I have ever felt in awhile. This was far more exhilarating than heists or anything I had ever experienced before. I thought I had loved Amanda, but she couldn't replace how great Trevor makes me feel...

"So, when did you want to have the wedding?" I questioned.

"As soon as possible." Trevor hummed. I laughed in his ear, still hugging him.

"We should wait a few months, how about May?" I suggested.

"That's so many months I don't want to wait through!" Trevor whined.

"Just be glad I want an outdoor wedding, it'll be nice." I smirked, pulling away, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"April?" He frowned.

"Fine. A few months couldn't hurt, it's only November." I agreed.

"I'm so excited Mikey." He murmured.

"Me too, baby." I smiled.

"I'm heading to bed, I'll see you in the morning, don't stay up too late." Trevor went upstairs to get ready for bed.

"One more thing, I'm going to work, so tomorrow afternoon, would you mind meeting up with me at the trailer? I just want to check on everything, and I've been investing a lot of my time working at the Vanilla Unicorn." He asked.

"Sure, you might either need some backup or you'll end up getting lonely." I teased.

"You're the needy one, Townley." He scoffed, blowing me a kiss goodnight. I rolled my eyes, lying back in my seat on the couch. I decided it was for the best if I didn't tell Tracey and Jimmy if they were still grieving, but Tracey had walked past me.

"What's that?" She interrogated, pointing down at the ring. I motioned her to sit beside me.

"Jimmy!" I called. I heard footsteps thumping down the stairs.

"What?" He groaned, his shoulders slouched from spending so much time using his laptop.

"I need to talk to you and your sister." I explained.

"Last time you said that it was to tell us that mom died. I bet you're gonna tell us you were behind it, huh?" He glared, crossing his arms to try and intimidate me.

"It wasn't me for the last fucking time, James!" I snapped, Jimmy's eyes widened and he began to back down, "I was pushing Devin Weston and his car off a cliff, for your information, but that's not what I wanted to talk about." I shifted in my seat, trying to find a comfortable position to sit in as I watched the two siblings glance at each other with frightened expressions.

"Look, I understand that you both are still grieving for your mother, and I can understand and respect that. But Trevor and I have decided to get married soon. I didn't want to get married so soon, because I didn't want to make either of you upset." I sighed, covering my face with my hands and resting my elbows on my knees to support my sore muscles. I felt Jimmy brush against me as he sat on the formerly vacant couch cushion.

"I hate you and all sometimes, but that doesn't mean I don't want you to be happy. I'm really happy for you, dad." Jimmy smiled, referring to me as 'dad' in attempt to comfort me and gently placing his warm hand on my shoulder.

"Me too." Tracey murmured, hugging me from my side, "It just sucks that I'm heading to college, I'm really going to miss you and Trevor. He's always been like a second dad to me."

"Re-Really?" I stammered, looking over at her and placing my right arm around her smaller body.

"Yeah, I mean, like, we've known Trevor ever since we were kids." Jimmy answered.