Back to school.

Sorry I'm kind of skipping to where it's the next year of school so now she is in a grade up.
------------------
Ugh, it's school time. But on the bright side I'm a Senior so I only have a year left of school. Im gonna miss every one here; wait no I'm not this place sucks haha I wouldn't miss it for a day. Anyway I decide to go with this

And for shoes I'm wearing my white converse

And for shoes I'm wearing my white converse. I put my hair into a messy bun, and only put on mascara.

***Time Skip-At school***
As soon as I get off of the bus I see my practically bestie Shea standing, looking on her phone. I yell her name and she turns and runs towards me as I do the same.

"SHEA!!" I yell.

"EMMMAA" she yells.

"It's been so long and we both look hella good!" She says.

"I know right girl." I laughed.

We walk down the halls but she left because she had to use the bathroom. I saw Colby with Sam in the hallway and even though it's been like three days since I saw him I ran up to him and hugged him.

"Hey Colbs, how ya feeling?" I asked

"Hey Emma." He said and pecked my lips.

"I have been good by the way, just some headaches."

"Well that's good love. How are ya doing Sam?"

"Great since I met this really cute girl named Katrina."

"OHHHH, Sams got a crushy-wushy!" I yelled.

"Shut up Emma!" Sam yelled as his cheeks turned red.

***Time Skip-End of day***
Today was a great day. The boys made me laugh. Shea was hanging with me everything was going great. As I walked into the house I yell to my mom saying I'm home. When I come around the corner to the living room I see my mom crying with Jen on her lap. Jen looks like she is sleeping.

"Mom, what's wrong? Is Jenn okay?" I asked
"I-I...I'm so sorry. J-Jenn isn't waking up." She said.

"I gave her some medicine because she was having another headache and 15 mins later she passed out and wouldn't wake up. I have been trying to wake her for a nice amount of time, and I already called the ambulance. They said they'd be here soon."

"What the hell! Dammit, I knew I should've stayed. Fucking hell."

I grabbed hold of Jen's fingers and held them tightly, hearing the faint sound of a siren getting closer.

Don't leave me.
-------------
Sorry about the sad chapter something just had to happen.