Happy 18 Colby

Today was my mans special day. It was his 18th birthday. He is throwing a party at his house so hopefully I don't have the same experience I had last time going to a party. I needed to look nice but I also needed to look cute so I went with:

 I needed to look nice but I also needed to look cute so I went with:

I put some nude lipstick stick on, mascara and some eyeliner. I left the house and went to see Colby.
***
As soon as I got there, I noticed a lot of cars and I mean a lot, parked outside. I entered the house and found Colby in the kitchen drinking. I don't drink a lot but when I'm in the mood I will. And I'm in that mood. I went over to Colby and kissed him on the lips.

"Happy birthday baby." I said as a kissed him.

"Thanks, and dang you look good!" He said.

I did a little twirl for him grabbed some shots and went out of the kitchen. I found Shea dancing with a guy. Yep, she was drunk. After 6 shots or more I was definitely drunk. Please don't do anything stupid Emma. I started dancing and felt hands around my waist. Then it got heated.

I then noticed that the person I was dancing with was not Colby, but Alec. I pushed myself off of him and ran over to find Colby, upset at the fact that I betrayed him like that.

***Time Skip-Next Day***
I am having a major hangover right now. I stayed over at Sam and Colby's place last night because I didn't feel like going home. I always had a change of clothes here since I stayed here a lot. I decided to go on Instagram because I was bored. Then something caught my eye.
@ChadA.

❤️89💬77Ugh oh, looks like @EmmaLee and @ItsAlec are getting heated! What about Colby?

❤️89
💬77
Ugh oh, looks like @EmmaLee and @ItsAlec are getting heated! What about Colby?

Fuck. It definitely wasn't Colby. Oh god he can't see this post. As I was looking at the post Colby came in and I got scared so I jumped and threw my phone across the room.

"Haha whoops." I said awkwardly.

"What a reflex. Here yo- what's this?" He said.

Shit.

"Oh nothing, don't worry about it." I said.

getting up to get my phone. Colby raised it and looked over the post more.

"Emma, how could you. On my birthday?!" He said.

"Babe I'm so sorry I was drunk and you know I would never d-"

"Emma, I think we should take some time apart." Colby said. My heart immediately dropped.

"Colby please no, I was drunk you don't understand." I explained.

"Just leave please." He said.

Tears welled in my eyes. I'm such an idiot. He will never like me. I'm such a slut. I grabbed all of my stuff and ran out crying. I saw Colby looking at me through the window. I didn't care. I got in the car and left.

***Time Skip-At home***
I ignored all of Colby's calls and texts. I went to the bathroom and cut one for all of the stupid things I've done. I rinsed my arm of and pulled my sleeve to cover the cuts. I was tired so I went to bed.

***Next day***
It was a school day. I really didn't want to go to school to get called names and see Alec or Colby. I put on

And went to school

And went to school. Surprisingly no one had said anything to me. I went to my locker and got my books out. I saw Colby coming towards me to say something. I tried to walk the other way when he grabbed my wrist. I winced at the pain from the cuts.

"Ouch!" I yelled.

"Sorry I just grabbed yo- wait pull up your sleeve!" He demanded.

"I don't want to." I fought back.

"Fine then I will." He said as he pulled up my sleeve.

"Emma Lee, I told you not to touch those. You get me worried every time you do that." He said. It looked like he was about to cry which made me cry.

"I love you more than anything else in this world. I was just mad for a little bit, that's all. Emma, I love you." He said ad he cupped my face. He kissed all of the cuts I had. He kissed my head and my nose. Then he kissed my lips. It drove me crazy whenever we kissed.

"I love you too Colby." I said.
-------------------
A bit longer chapter than normal. Hope you guys like it.