My life is a wreck.

I can't believe it. My life is a wreck. My daughter is in the hospital. So is my boyfriend. What is happening?!

***Earlier that day***
Jennifer has been a joy. She finally turned one and is nothing but smiles. For some reason though, she always complains about her head hurting and that she feels funny. I noticed her looking especially pale today, with a sick look on her face.

"Jen, are you okay?" Before she could reply, her eyes shut and she fell to the ground.

Like any other mother, I was concerned and ran over to her feeling her head and checking her pulse.

I quickly dialed 911, then Colby soon after.
"Colby Je-"

"Is this a relative of Colby?" A girl said from the other line.

"Um I'm his girlfriend, where is he?" I asked.

"He is passed out. A car collided with his and he isn't responding." She explained.

My eyes started tearing up, knowing I have two terrifying situations I have to undergo.

"Are there police there?" I said

"Yes there is an ambulance here taking him to Roper hospital."

Perfect that's where I'm going.

"Ok I guess I will see him there. Thanks for the call." I said.

***Time Skip-Hospital***
They took away Jennifer and left me outside of the room. I turned and saw Colby coming in on a bed. I went to walk over there but they shoved me out of the way and walked into the room.
It's been 1 hour and Colby came out with a broken arm and leg. He was pretty scarred up.

Still nothing from Jennifer. It's now been about 30 minutes and Jennifer finally woke up. She didn't drink enough water and she is going to be having a problem with migraines.

They found something when they ran tests for her that she could also have a neurological problem. I wasn't excited about that part. I just can't believe it.

My life is a wreck. My daughter is in the hospital. So is my boyfriend. What is happening!

I guess Colby lost a lot of blood because he passed out. I'm really worried about him. He hasn't woken up for 30 minutes. The doctors said he would be fine but I don't know. I hope he is okay.

***Time Skip-At home***
They sent us home but Colby is still at the hospital. He hasn't woken up yet. They said he is in a coma for about a month. There's nothing I can do about is except pray that he is okay.
Dear god please let him be okay.