Chapter 17 part 1

The next morning, Dylan woke up with Devon's head on her shoulder and a long slender leg in between hers. Rubbing her eyes with her free hand, she thought back to last night and felt her heart skip a beat again. What was all this jealousy about and why? Had she at some point been cheated on? Dylan thought she had always made it abundantly clear just how she felt about Devon, so why else would she be so mistrustful now?

Sighing as she rubbed Devon's arm lightly, she knew another accusation like yesterday though might send her running. She had never been able to handle emotional stress, even as a kid, her way of coping had been to just sleep. It was as if her body just shut down and put her in sleep mode until things got back to normal.

"How long have you been awake?" Devon's soft voice echoed in her ears.

"Only just a few moments." She told her, looking down at her pretty upturned face.

Reaching up, Devon smiled gently and touched her face, "I just want to say before anything else, that I am sorry for the way I behaved yesterday..." She began, "I love you so much and I didn't mean to hurt or anger you and I know I did. I've never ever been a jealous woman before, and maybe that's because I never loved anyone the way I love you...all I know is my actions were detestable and I'm embarrassed at the way they came out." Devon stated honestly and not even caring that she was bearing her soul for this woman to do with whatever she wanted to at this point.

Taking a deep breath, Dylan felt warm blood flowing through her body again, "Thank you for apologizing, that means a lot to me." She told Devon truthfully.

"Thank you for letting me stay with you even though you were angry with me." Devon returned.

"Devon, I'll always want you with me." Dylan told her looking into her eyes seriously.

Looking at her lovingly, Devon brushed her lips over Dylan's, "Thank you for saying that."

"Well, it's the truth."

Rolling over on top of Dylan to straddle her, she let the sheet drop to expose her incredible body.

"I've decided that I have too much time on my hands and I'm going to try and get my job back." Devon informed her as she covered Dylan's breast with her hands.

Feeling Devon's hands on her and seeing the hardening nipples of Devon's right in front of her, Dylan took a deep breath and distractingly said, "I thought you told him to fuck off."

Smiling, Devon cupped the sides of Dylan's breast and ran her thumbs over the nipples, "I did, but I think he'll take me back anyway."

Swallowing, she shut her eyes, "I would."

Hearing Devon laugh lightly, she opened her eyes to see Devon enjoying the power she was having over her.

"I thought I told you..." Dylan started, reveling in her touch, "No serious talk if you're going to be doing that."

Raising an eyebrow, Devon smiled wickedly, "Oh, I'm sorry," she started as she leaned down and licked an already hard nipple, "Did you want me to stop?"

"Talking yes, touching, no." Dylan stated leaning up and crushing her in her arms as she kissed Devon and rolled over on top of her.