Split 2~K.P

All you need to know is you're about get fucked.
Warning:EXPLICIT GIF(S) AHEAD READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!
______________________________________

I quickly stood up and backed away. I knew I'll summon Tyree but damn let a girl get ready!

"Wait Keith-
"Nah, Keith ain't here. It's Tyree, girly." It's weird how much different they are. Tyree slowly stood up as I backed up until the counter stopped my movements. He gripped my neck and pulled me so our faces were millimeters away. "So now you scared? What about all that shit about me fucking amazingly, huh?" He chuckled darkly. I gasped as his cold hands slipped in my leggings as he rubbed my pearl.

"No underwear, I see?" I leaned my head back and hummed as he sucked and abused the spot on my neck. I gripped the back of his neck to pull him closer but he pulled away and shook his head "Nope. You getting fucked tonight, that's what you wanted. Right?" I mentally rolled my eyes knowing if he'll see, I'll get punished so I just nodded my head.

"Yes sir." He smirked and smacked my ass "Good girl. Now go upstairs and I want you naked, get in position." I damn near tripped over my feet to hurry up and not make him angry.

Sitting at the end of the bed naked like I was told, I patiently waited to get my back broke in. Tyree walked in and stopped. By the look on his face I knew something was wrong. "What did I say?" I was confused. All he said was go upstairs, get naked and get in pos- SHIT!

I hurriedly got on all fours only to get pulled back and dragged to the edge of the bed by my ankles. "You heared me. What did I say?" He growled.

"T-to get in position."
"Did you do it?"
"No." He turned me on my back and spread my legs, I hissed at the cold air on my clit.
"No what?" His voice got deeper and I was scared shitless.
"No, sir!" I squealed as he spread his wide tongue evenly on my clit and his mouth sucked on my pussy. If I wasn't wet before I defiantly am now!

"Oooh Tyreeee!" He shook his head with his mouth still attached to my honey pot. "Who that?" He entered on long finger in me "Fuck! Dammit Ty-" "That's not my name Baby girl and you know this..." Now having two of his precious fingers in me I gasped and arched my back "Please I want more!" Then a third finger. "I tell you what. I'll cut foreplay short and give you what you really want if you just cooperate Y/N, now tell me. What's my name?!" His fingers and tongue sped up and my head was spinning. Gripping the sheets I arched my back as I felt my first orgasm of the night hit me "Fu-FUCK DADDY!" I could feel him smirk in between my thighs as he licked up all my honey. We haven't been at it for a full 10 minutes and he already made me cum. He came up from between my legs with his lips and chin wet.

"Now get in position."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AHHHH FUCK ME!" Tyree had my top half off the bed and he was destroying me from the back. I barely could hold myself up and he seen this. He grabbed my arms and held them as he pulled me back and thrusted upwards. "Didn't I tell you shut that shit up?" He let of my arms go to grab my neck and I used that freedom to rub my clit. I bit my lip to keep quiet until I tasted something iron-like. Tyree grabbed a hold of my hips and while I'm still on all fours, pushed me to the headboard. Groaning I looked back at him "We did this one already!" I got an ass slap "Are you complaining? I told you to shut up." His dick got shoved back into me making my head fall on the pillow. He put his thumbs in my back making my arch deeper."Damn, scream all you want now!" Rolling my eyes to the back of head, I let out a small whimper. Tyree paused for a second. He gripped my shoulders and lifted one leg.

I screamed as he hit my G spot.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK! MY SPOT, KEEP GOING DADDY RIGHT THERE!"
His grunts got louder which turned into groans "That's right, baby scream my name!" My mouth was open but no sound came out. His breathing got quicker and his thrusts got sloppier and slower. I felt him getting tired so I decided to help us reach our peaks.

"You slowing down daddy? Okay, Imma fuck you then!" And I threw my ass back.

I knew I caught him off guard because his thrusts stopped and he groaned loudly. "Shhiiitt Y/N, throw that was back. Yeah just like that!" I felt my stomach tighten and an unfamiliar feeling took over me.

"Wait, I have to pee!" All he did was grip my hips and go back to being in control.
"No you don't. FUCK! I'm close!" Tyree fully pushed me down and spread my legs. I tried to warn him again but it was too late. He thrusted one last time and quickly pulled out as juices started flying out of me and he came on my back.

It was so powerful that I seen black and I started shaking.

"DAMN Y/N!" Tyree laughed as he watched the whole scene. I felt my soul leave my body for a couple of seconds until I completely blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I couldn't feel anything from the waist down. I smelled bacon and eggs and instantly smiled knowing my Keith was back.
_____________________________________
So umm. Yeah the gifs are something else! I hope you guys enjoyed it. Might not go to school tomorrow so I may update DoAMBW part 3. Vote, comment and don't forget to follow me bih!

Updated A/N: I had to delete the gifs since it was flagged.