Secret Admirer (Preview)~A.S

Some triggering words and actions may be used.
______________________________________

Walking down the hallway, I held my head down so my tormentors wouldn't see me. It was two days until Valentine's day and with all the pink and red outfits my all black made me stand out.

Glancing up, I sighed out of relief when I seen my locker was than less five feet away and I was happy that they didn't get-
"Hey bitch!" A voice interrupted my thoughts.
Fuck spoke too soon!

Slowing down I tired ignoring them but good things doesn't happen to me.
I was pulled by my shirt and my back crashed into a locker "I know you hear me!" I kept my eyes on my boots until a face bent down to look at me "So now you deaf? Damn a deaf hoe, everyone look at that!" A crowd was forming and laughs taunted me.

"Leave me alone fungus!" I sneered at him which caused down snickers to come from the bystanders. A low growl came from his throat and his fist collided with my stomach. I hovered over and screamed. Some 'oohhh's' came from the crowd and his friends laughed "Wanna take turns?" The short one asked "Hell yea!" Next thing I know multiple fist was bruising my body as everyone watched and some filmed.

》》》》》

"I'm sorry-"
"No you're not. This wouldn't have happened if you wouldn't have been an attention whore and opened your mouth! You was suppose to be my friend, Rita. You have no right checking up on me when you were the one who caused this, and what makes it even worse is that your dating him!"

》》》》》》》》

You don't deserve that. I would kill him if I could, I don't like seeing you hurt
y/n. I want to hold you right now and let you know everything is going to be alright but I can't show my face. Now isn't the time. Hopefully the night of the Valentines day dance, I'll finally have the courage to confess my love for you. See you there?

Love,
Secret Admirer

______________________________________
^^^^^^^ Up coming mini series of Algee. Keith had gotten one so I was like, why not my favorite munchkin? Vote and comment on what you think of it!