[Untitled] 》 Kelley

"I can't do it anymore, Cierra. I love him I really do, he's my everything and I don't think I can let him go but it's just getting to be too much!" I could see her nodding her head in agreement. "Y/n baby girl, you know I love you but for the last five months you've been saying this and where is he? Still there. Make up your mind." I groaned "I knooww but its so hard leaving the man you've been with for 10 plus years. And when I do have the courage to push him away, it backfires because he just says something romantically stupid and I take him back." A scoff caught my attention and I turned to face Elijah with a scowl on his face. I sighed, "Cierra I'm going to call you back. He's here." I hung up and turned on the TV.

"So are we going to ignore the fact that you were talking shit or..." I rolled my eyes and got up "Not in the mood for this right now." "But you were in the mood to talk to your friend?" I stopped mid way and turned to him. "You know what Elijah? You're absolutely right! The fact that I can talk to someone else about my relationship instead of my spouse is a total shame!" I laughed and shook my head "You have some nerve saying I be talking shit but random bitches be coming at me knowing all kinds of information." Elijah pushed past me, "Stop running your fucking mouth-" "Stop running around cheating and shit!"

He smacked his lips "Ain't nobody cheating on your ass!" I sat back down "Then where you go? Because you don't hesitate to leave after an argument and come back all giddy. Who is she?" Elijah ignored me and went into the room. I followed him "Answer the damn question Elijah! Are you cheating on me?" He flopped on the bed and shrugged "If I am?" "Then you're gonna regret ever being with me." He looked at the ceiling.

"What if I'm already am?"