Roomies~All The Boys

You and all the boys live together.
This is going to be different timelines indicating when the boys do stuff it's cool but when you do it they have a problem.
^^My precious sons!
______________________________________

Boys: You covered your ears with your pillow trying to block out the exaggerating moans coming from the boys rooms. They all went clubbing and each brought a girl back with them. You rolled your eyes and sighed banging on the wall so the boy who is located to you could calm it down a bit. "DAMN Y/N MAYBE YOU NEED SOME DICK!" Bryshere called out while Elijah laughs came from the wall on the other side of your room. "KEEP IT UP, NONE OF YOU WOULD HAVE DICKS TO FUCK WITH!" You screamed. The next morning all six of them came down with smirks on their faces "Enjoyed your night?" Woody asked, you looked up from your coffee  and glared "Don't. Ask."

You: "FUCCCKKKK!" You screamed as the guy pounded the living shit out of you. You needed a break from the "fun house" and had some fun for yourself. You just so happened to bring a hottie back with you, and received glares from the boys "What the fuck, y/n?!" Keith asked pointing to the dude who was smirking "Shut up and deal with it. If not you niggas know where the door is!" Downstairs the boys looked at each other and  couldn't help but get turned on by your moans "So am I the only one, who wants to be that guy?" Algee asked the older men. They all shook their heads. After your session, you showed the boy out "See you soon?" He asked as you nodded. You closed the door and turned to get judgemental looks, "What?" You squeaked. Elijah shook his head "My daughter is a freak!"

Algee: "Y/n, I need your help on this." He busted in your room holding up two shirts. You sighed and looked up "Algee what?" He rolled his eyes and shook the shirts "Look damn! Right or left?" You shooed him away "Right." He smiled and skipped out "I TOLD YOU RAGGEDY ASS NIGGAS!"

You: Algee was playing 2K and you had a dinner date to go to and needed help with the dress. So far two caught your eye. Walking to his room you stood in front of him "G, I need your advice. What dress to wear to my date?" He looked at you and groaned "Whhyyyyyy?" You made a stank face "Jeez, just choose a dress!" Algee glanced at the dresses and pushed you out the way "Move. I'm a guy, girls don't need a guys advice, right?" He smirked. You sighed and smacked him upside the head "Ain't this some shit?" You stomped out his room "OH YEAH AND BRING ME A CHEESECAKE!"

Luke/Woody: You and the two hooligans was eating Chinese food since the rest of the guys had things to do. You heard a sound but ignored it until a smell came to your nose "OH MY GOD WHO FARTED?!" You covered your nose while Woody and Luke dabbed each other up, "GOT HER ASS!" Luke cackled at Woody. You rolled your eyes at their immaturity and sat your food down "I'm not even hungry anymore!"

You: Drinking the your glass of lemonade you patted your stomach after the Chinese food. A feeling was in your chest and it was powerful. Preparing yourself, you quickly covered your mouth but a small tiny burp escaped. Woody looked at you in disgust "Yo, y/n that was disgusting!" He shook his head and Luke rolled his eyes "Yeah, say excuse me next time!"

Elijah: Doing your daily cleaning, you came across a journal that had Elijah's name on it. Now you didn't want to be nosy but temptation got to you. Reading the first couple of lines you smiled and went to his room "Eli?" He looked up "Yeah?" You tossed the book to him "I found this and read it if you didn't mind. I didn't know you knew how to write poems!" He smiled and popped his imaginary collar "Well you know..."

You: Trembling while carrying your shopping bags you went to open your room door but paused when you heard laughing "Oh shit, she's going to kill me!" You cracked the door open and little and seen Elijah on your bed with his feet up twirling invisible hair around his finger "Ooohh I want him to choke me while I'm creaming all on his di-" "ELIJAH!" He had the most terrified look on his face "I CAN EXPLAIN!"

Bryshere: Getting some water you stepped in a puddle that was forming under the refrigerator. What made it worse is that you had socks on. You slammed your cup down already knowing who done it "YAZZ BRING YOUR ASS HERE!" He slowly walked in the kitchen and smirked "Found my surprise, huh?" You grabbed your cup and threw it at him "THESE ARE MY FAVORITE SOOCCKKSSS!"

You: Removing your cup too fast from the ice machine (seriously don't know what it's called.) You seen that you dropped some ice cubes on the floor. Looking around you kicked then under the refrigerator but somebody cleared their throat. You quickly turned around and was met with Bryshere

 You quickly turned around and was met with Bryshere

"So that's what we doing now?"

Keith: Standing in the long Mcdonalds line with Keith, a girl walked up to you two "Umm excuse me you guys are a cute couple!" You could tell he was feeling her so you decided to help him "Oh no, where strictly friends." The girl eyes lit up "So you're available?" She asked Keith. He smiled and nodded as she pulled him away. He turned around and gave a thumbs up "Thank you" he mouthed.

You: Arguing on who was going to pay, you and Keith was bickering in the line until a little tenda came up to you. He had the most gorgeous green eyes which complimented his caramel tone. "Umm excuse me, are you to together?" Your panties got soaked from the sight of his sexy ass grill when he spoke. Keith noticed your change of mood and huffed. He quickly turned around and placed his grill in his mouth. "No we-" but Keith wrapped his arms around your waist "Yeah we are." Your eyes widened when the boy had a look a disappointed look on his face and turned to leave. You wanted to call out to him but Keith put his hand around your mouth "Shhh, you're with daddy now."
______________________________________
Keith's part pissed me off for some reason 😂. Hope you guys enjoyed and more preferences are to come.