4) She Likes Me

"You want me to be yours?" I signed. Lauren's leg was trembling.
She nodded. "I couldn't stop myself. I-" I smashed our lips together and felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked over but nobody was there. I felt another on my other shoulder and someone sighed. I looked back at her but she was gone.
"Camila please wake up. I don't understand sign language and I don't think Lauren wants to go to a special ed classroom to get an IA." Someone said.
'Oh shit. It was all a dream.' I thought. I opened my eyes and I was met with a desk. I sat up and Lauren was staring at me. "I was dreaming, wasn't I? Did we kiss-"
"What? No. Are you crazy?" She signed. I nodded and she laughed. "I knew it."
"Ain't it obvious? Besides I have to be crazy to be me." I replied.
"Same." She giggled. I smiled and the bell rang.
"What period were we in? The dream got me all fucked up." I asked.
"6th so we're done, until tomorrow but tomorrow's Friday so yay." She smiled.
'Should I kiss her? No Camila, it was only a dream. But she's so cute. Camila no! Don't be fucking stupid.' I thought. I sighed. "Yay. Want to hang out?"
"Sure. Where?" She asked.
"The mall." I replied.
"Yes! I'll follow you." She replied.
***
"This smells good." Lauren signed after smelling a bottle of perfume.
"You said that after every bottle you smelled." I signed back. She shrugged and screwed the cap of the bottle back on. She handed the bottle to me and I grabbed it. I put it in the basket hanging on my shoulder. The basket was uncomfortable but I needed 2 hands to sign. We were at Victoria's Secret and she kept staring at the posters of half naked girls. I was too, of course.
"So what else do you want to get?" She asked.
"I don't know. Some food I guess." I replied.
"Ok." She replied. We walked to the checkout counter and I put bras, panties, and perfume on it. The cashier swiped them over the plate. I put the basket on the counter.
"That will be 727 dollars." The cashier said. I sighed and unzipped my purse. I pulled out my credit card and swiped it. I entered my personal identification number. She grabbed the items and put it in a bag. "Do you want a receipt today?"
"No thanks." I replied signing. I grabbed the bag and swung it over my shoulder. We started walking out but I noticed that there was a poster of Lucy Vives with her hands covering her boobs. 'Oh, she'll like this.' I looked at her and she was staring at me. "Go to the food court, I'll meet you there."
"Ok." She walked away. I walked to the poster and squatted. I pulled 1 out and walked to the counter. I set the poster down.
"Is this for your girlfriend?" The cashier asked scanning the barcode.
"Oh, she's not my girlfriend." I replied.
"Shame. She got eyes for you." She replied.
"You think?" I asked.
"Girl, I know. My gaydar's really good and I saw her blushing at you." She answered.
"We only met today but I really like her hence why I'm getting this for her." I replied.
"Ah, she'll love it." She smiled.