20) Dance With Me, Daddy

I opened my eyes and Lauren's face was buried into my neck, her arms wrapped around my waist, and she was snoring softly. I awed and ran a hand through her hair. She giggled and looked up at me. "Good morning, Babygirl," she signed.
"Y'know, there's a dance today but, it's not a Daddy daughter dance-"
"Oh my God, Camila. You're crazy, but yes. I'll go with you!" She replied.
I squealed. "Yay! I'll tell Mama. She said she's gonna buy you and I dresses and shit, if you said 'yes', and you did! I'm gonna get dressed and we can go,"
She laughed. "Someone's hella excited. I love you, Babygirl. You and I are gonna have fun tonight," she pecked my lips and I stood up. She smacked my ass and I turned around.
"Are you gonna do that at the dance? We're gonna get kicked out," I asked.
She shook her head. "We won't. The staff will be too worried about the people fucking in the bathroom,"
"True, true. C'mon, get your ass up and get dressed. I'm so fucking excited!" I replied walking off the bed.
"If we never met on the 1st day of school and I saw you all alone at the dance, I would dance with you because, you cute af," she signed.
I blushed. "Thanks Daddy, but I'm not cute. I'm hot af," I flipped my hair and she stood up. We walked to my closet and I opened it.
***
Lauren, my mom, and I drove to a dress store. I took the keys out of the ignition and put them in my pocket. I looked at Lauren and she smiled. "Hey Babygirl, you ready?" She signed. I nodded and pecked her lips. I opened the driver's door and walked out. Her and my mom got out of my car. We walked into the store, Lauren and I holding hands. Her and I walked to the women's dress section. "I need a dress for you that says 'Lauren's my daddy and no 1 else's'." She signed.
I laughed. "In your dreams, Daddy," she pouted and I pecked her lips. "Don't pout. You're still my daddy,"
"Yay! I love you." She wrapped her arms around my waist and squeezed.
"I love you too," I replied pecking her forehead.
"I love you more. Now, let's choose our dresses." She signed.
"I want you to get a dress that's green so it compliments your eyes," I replied.
"Oh, good idea, Babygirl," she answered. She looked through the dresses and picked out a green 1. She pulled it out and showed me.
"It's perfect, Daddy. Try it on," I signed.
She smirked. "Wanna watch, Babygirl?" I bit my lip and nodded. She grabbed my hand and we walked to the dressing rooms. We walked into an empty 1 and I locked the door. She grabbed her shirt and pulled it off. She placed it down on the bench and grabbed the clasp of bra. She unclasped it and put it down on the bench.