5) I Want Her

Lauren and I were in the mall's parking lot. "So I got you something." I signed.
"Camila you didn't have to. We only met today." She replied.
"Oh shut up. I feel like I met you years ago." I blushed. I pulled out the poster and unrolled it. Her jaw flew open but she shut it.
"Camila I," she sighed, "I can't have it. My parents would fucking kill me."
"Why? I know she's naked but-"
"It's not that. Shit, I think if I bought a boy in his underwear, they wouldn't give a fuck. They're homophobic." She sighed.
"Oh." I rolled it up and she started walking towards me.
"It's very hot but my parents would kill me so, you can have it." She replied.
"Really?" I asked. She nodded. "Ok I'll hang it up in my room so when you come over you can drool over it."
She giggled. "Sounds good. See you tomorrow."
"Yep. Bright and early." I smiled. "Do you want your perfume and shit?"
"Yeah I almost forgot. Silly me." She giggled. She took out the bottle of perfume she picked out and some bras and panties. "Thank you very much for these. See you tomorrow." She started walking away and I shook my head.
'I want her so much.' I thought. I opened the driver's door and walked in. I sat down and shut the door.
***
I got to my parents' house and turned my car off. I opened the door and grabbed the bag and the poster. I walked to the front door and knocked. It opened.
"Hola Mija. You went shopping?" My mom asked.
"Yep, I bought more but my crush took some home." I replied.
"You'll have to tell me all about her after you unpack." She replied smiling.
"I will mama, don't worry." I said. I walked to my bedroom and opened the door. I had a lot of The 1975 posters on my wall. I walked to my bed and kicked off my shoes. I set the bag and the poster on my bed. I pulled the items out of the bag and grabbed the bras. I walked over to my dresser and opened a drawer. It was filled with bras. I put the bras in the drawer with their cups facing up and shut it. I walked to my bed and grabbed the panties. I walked back to my dresser and opened a different drawer. I put the panties in it and shut it. I walked back to my bed and laid down.
"Hey Mija, can I come in?" My mom asked.
"Yeah." I replied. She walked in and sat on my bed. I sat up.
"So who's the girl?" She questioned.
"Lauren. She's deaf but she's beautiful." I answered. She grabbed the poster and unrolled it.
"She's...Hot. What's her name?" She said.
"Lucy Vives. Lauren's obsessed with her but her parents are homophobic so she wanted me to have it." I said.
"Shame. You must really like her huh?" She replied.
"Yeah I do. I think she likes me too." I smiled.