9) Fuck You, She's Living With Me

Lauren and I were laying in my bed, making out. I cupped her ass and she entered her tongue in my mouth. "We're doing tongue now?" I signed. She nodded and squeezed my ass. I moaned and her iPad lit up. She sighed and pulled her tongue out. She grabbed her iPad and pressed the home button. She sighed and threw it on my bed. "What is it, babe?"
"My mom wants me home," she sighed, "it's only Sunday tho and school isn't until fucking Tuesday."
"Damn, I'll pack up your stuff. You just lay there and look sexy." I pecked her lips and turned around. She smacked my ass.
***
Lauren and I arrived at her mom's house. "Just a kiss goodbye?" Lauren signed.
"I don't know. Your mom is-" she smashed our lips together and I darted my tongue in her mouth. I started exploring and she cupped my ass. She squeezed it and I moaned. She pulled away.
"See you tomorrow. I'll text you when I want to come over and love up on you." She smiled.
"You don't have my number tho." I replied.
"Oh right. Do you have an iPhone?" She asked. I nodded and pulled out my iPhone 6 out of my pocket. I pressed the home button and swiped the screen. I put my passcode in and handed it to her. She grabbed it and tapped the contacts app. She tapped the '+' button and the first name text field. She typed My Girlfriend and tapped 'add email.' She typed laurenjauregui@icloud.com and tapped 'done.' She handed it to me and I grabbed it. She pecked my lips. "Bye baby. I love you. See your sexy ass tomorrow." I blushed and she grabbed her iPad. She opened her door and walked to the front door. She knocked on it and her mom opened it with a scowl on her face.
"Kissing girls, are you?" Her mom signed.
"Uh, I-"
"Get your shit and get the fuck out of my house." Her mom replied with an angry expression on her face. Lauren nodded shyly and started walking into the house. I sighed and opened my door. I walked to the door.
"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" Her mom growled.
"Helping my girlfriend. Now get the fuck out of my way." I yelled. I pushed her out of the way and ran to Lauren's room. She was sitting on her bed, crying. I sighed and walked over to her. I sat on her bed and wrapped my arms around her waist. I pecked her neck.
"My mom doesn't love me anymore. I'm worthless, just fucking worthless." She signed. I wiped her tears with the pad of my thumb.
"No, baby you're not. I love you. I fucking love you so much. I don't wanna live without you. And if you want, we can y'know." I smirked. She smiled and intertwined our fingers together. She pulled my hand to her face and pecked it. I smiled and pulled my hand out. "I'll help you pack." I stood up and she smacked my ass.