15) Deal With It

"Thanks for this," Lauren signed coughing.
"No problem. Cute girls, like you guys, need to get high sometimes." Ty replied. I nodded and wrapped my arms around Lauren's neck. I smashed our lips together and she cupped my ass. I bit her lip.
"Enrique? Why are you here?" Dinah asked.
"Because, this is a party," Enrique replied. I pulled away and sighed.
"How can this night get any worse?" I signed.
"We don't fuck," Lauren replied.
I laughed. "True but Enrique's here."
"Oh, fuck me. Why can't he accept that you're mine and not his?" She sighed.
"Get out of my way, bitch!" He yelled.
"Excuse me? I'm not a bitch. You called my friend a freak because she's deaf. Bitch, this is fucking highschool not 3rd grade." Dinah yelled.
"Shut the fuc-"
"No! I won't. Get the fuck out of my house!" She replied.
"Exes are the fucking worst." I sighed.
Ty nodded. "They are. I'll deal with him," he stood up and started walking away. Lauren cupped my ass and squeezed.
"Wanna do something in another room or go home?" She asked.
"Depends. What are we gonna do?" I smirked.
"Oh you know. You and I in our bed, making love." She replied.
I bit my lip. "That sounds great. But we're gonna smell of weed and sex."
"So? C'mon Babygirl, I want you," she signed.
"Fine, c'mon." I grabbed her hand and stood up. She stood up and started walking. Ty walked to us.
"Leaving already?" He signed. I nodded. "Ok, well, have a good night,"
"You too," I replied.
***
"Did you guys have fun?" My mom asked as Lauren and I walked in. I nodded. "Why do I smell weed? Were you smoking?" I signed what she asked and we shook our heads. "Karla, Lauren. Don't lie to me."
I sighed. "Yes mama, we were,"
"You should of told me the truth first," she sighed. "Go to you guys' room before I ground you." We nodded and walked to our room. Lauren flopped on our bed.
"Oh shit. I thought we were fucked." She signed.
"Same." I laid down next to her and she smashed our lips together. She cupped my ass and squeezed. I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it off. I grabbed the clasp of her bra and unclasped it. I threw it across the room and cupped her boobs. I squeezed them and she got on top of me. "I love you Daddy." She smiled and grabbed the bottom of my shirt. She pulled it off and threw it across the room. She grabbed the clasp of my bra and unclasped it. She cupped my boobs and squeezed. "Oh fuck Daddy." She started grinding against me and hooked her finger in my pants. She pulled them off and threw them. She stood up and hooked her finger in her pants. She pulled them down and kicked them off.
"I love you Babygirl," she signed sitting down. I put my arms around her neck and pulled her on top of me. I smashed our lips together and she cupped my boobs. She started wiggling them around and I darted my tongue in her mouth. She squeezed them.
"Oh fuck Daddy!" I moaned signing. She pulled her tongue out and crawled backwards. She pecked my boob and swiped her tongue. "Fuck," she took my tit into her mouth and started sucking. She cupped my other boob and squeezed. I started rolling my hips and she put her pussy against mine. "Fuck Daddy!" She started thrusting and I cupped her ass. I squeezed it and she threw her head back.
"Babygirl, I'm gonna cum." She signed moaning a little. I pushed her down on her back and crawled backwards. I swiped my tongue on her pussy and she bucked her hips up. I started wiggling my tongue in her folds. "Babygirl don't stop," I cupped her boobs and squeezed. She started rolling her hips and grabbed my hair. She pulled it and I wiggled her boobs around. "I'm cumming!" Her cum started dripping on my tongue.