Siblings

Of course no one believed him. After all his background was and still is a mystery. But this woman...

She was strong. Having grabbed a hold of a whip and stopped another girl with a mere glance, it was almost like him the first day he showed. "Just getting here and already causing problems." Darek gulped and stepped. "I did not start it. They did, saying I needed to be corrected." The girl sighed releasing the whip and walking towards him.

"Let's go, Kia is waiting for us." He nodded his head and happily walked after her.

"H-hey wait a minute. You can't take him. Its been ordered that he be corrected." I said blocking they're path. She did not waver brushing past me. "Let me worry about that, just go back to your classes." With that they were gone in a blink of an eye.

I shook my head and sighed before I realize I had let the target get away. "Oh dear, the mistress will not be happy about this." I began to worry at my nails following the path back to the classrooms.

What's going to happen now. The longer I think about it, the girls uniform was of the other side. The side where girls and boys were treated the same. Not really the same, but the same in the their respected sex, while over her, boys had to fit in to be one of us. They were lower than us actually. We talk about equality but its just us girls pushing our beliefs on the boys. Nothing about it is equal.