I'm Sure We Will Meet Again

I have pasted Thornton land by now. Now I was in Denvorn land, my cloak had covered my face for the past three days of traveling. Thankfully no one knew what I looked like so I managed to make it past the gates. I squeezed out to big fat tears and said my mother was dying and that I needed to get in. The guards instantly fell for it and I trotted in, giving then both a flirtatious smirk. Once I was out of sight I rolled my eyes and kept walking. The streets where dark and wet from the rain earlier so I couldn't see much. I kept trotting down the dark streets until I came across the OLD GOLD INN. It was an old place and it looks rustic but it certainly wasn't a bad place. I put Bowrider in a stable and paid the man there. I walked into the inn and was greeted by a nice lady who showed me to my room. The room was cramped and small but it would do for a night. I put my horse packs down, the lady told me:

"If you need dinner, go downstairs to the bar and get some. I'm just warning you it's not the prettiest sight..." she then walked then walked out of the room and down stairs. I needed to get changed out of the armour I had on, so I put on one of my dresses I bought, so I would fit in.

I walked down the stairs and into the dining room. The stench of alcohol filled my nose and the roaring of men arm wrestling echoed in my ears. I walked over to the bar tender and asked for a small beer. I paid my money and walked over to a table with my beer.

"Crowded..." I said to myself, taking a sip of the beer in front of me.

"It is isn't it?" A voice said next to my ear. I jumped at the voice. I turned around to see a man. A really good looking man, he had oak wood hair and deep blue eyes that complimented his tanned skin and sharp jaw line.

"Scared you?" He said laughing a bit.

"U-uh n-no I just wasn't expecting company..." I said.

"Oh, well you got some." He said taking the seat next to me. I could feel myself blush and he smiled at me. I couldn't believe how white his teeth where. I kept siping at my drink but he wouldn't take his eyes of me. His beautiful eyes. Then I noticed I was looking at him too. I quickly took my eyes away, and went back to just sipping my beer.

"And what's a fine lady like you doing here?" He broke the silence.

"And where is it in your right to ask me such a thing?" I said back. He laughed.

"You don't recognise me? Not in the slightest? I don't ring a bell." He said stretching out his arms.

"No..." I said leaning back a bit to get a full view. "Should I?" I said laughing. He chuckled with me.

"No. I like it that you don't..." he looked back at me and started eyeing my body. I blushed at the sight.

"Well if I don't know you then can I at least get your name?" I asked sliding the cup over to him and offering some.

"Asher..." he said smiling. He looked back at my eyes and smiled.

"What about a pretty lady like you?" He said takin the cup and sipping a bit before putting it back down into the bench.

"Pretty? Ha, I wish" I smiled "Rose." I said finishing his question. His smiled turned into a smirk. But the smirk wasn't at me. I turned around to see two men. One in red and the other in blue. They were arm wrestling.

"I'll bet 10 on the red." Asher said to me. I looked back at him with a smirk.

"Mm I'll take that." I said to him. We watched the match and low and behold blue won. I cheered at blue and he blew me a kiss. I looked down at Asher and winked at him before sitting down.

"My prize?" I said and I moved closer to him.

"Yeah about that I don't have any money." I laughed at his statement.

"Well Asher if we ever meet again, which unfortunately I do doubt, you owe me 10..." I said with a smug look. He moved his chair closer to me and leaned it.

"Well then we better make the moment memorable." He said just above a whisper. I blushed at his words and before I knew it I was swept across the room to the dance floor. Moving my hips and feet to the music I felt my face heat when Asher's hand landed on my waist. I looked up at him and gave him a smile that not only looks like you are thanking someone, but tells that person that you really mean it. I am a princess of Thornton, never would you think that I would be dancing in a pub, but here I am now looking into the eyes of love and lust. Asher pulled the grip on my waist closer to him and I moved my hands from his shoulders to the back of his neck. I felt so happy and warm against him. I never wanted to let go, he was right maybe I should make this memorable? I felt the beer get to me. I leaned into him pulling his head in. I didn't know what I was doing but I went with it. Our lips where close to a passionate mess until:

"Asher we have to go..." Asher soon pulled to look at his friend. Asher away and eyes landed on Palace guards. Where they after me?

"I have to go... maybe we could meet again" he said. I nodded and looked up to see regret in his eyes.

"I'm sure I'll see you again Asher" I smiled. He started to walk of still holding my hand until he dropped it and disappeared out of he door. I looked back to see the guards occupied so I ran toward the stairs to my room.

"Asher..." I said to myself... before I dozed off into a sleep.