Days Have Gone By

I woke up. My eyes were heavy and my head hurt. I looked around the room and noticed I was in Asher's room. Asher... Asher... ASHER! My eyes sprung open as I realised what happened only minutes before... I think, I looked around the room and saw Asher with his head down on the bed. I tried to move my hand but it felt to heavy, and I remembered my shoulder. It was bandaged up but some of it had blood stains. I wriggled my fingers, the ones in his hand trying to tell him I was awake. I also tried calling out his name but my voice felt croaky and week. I finally gathers the strength to move my hand I moved it from his grip to his head and slowly stroked it. His head slowly titled up and I met his eyes with mine. My eyes widened when I saw how red, puffy and watery they were. I moved my hand again gathering my strength a bit and stroked his cheek.

"Your awake..." he said in disbelief. I smiled at his words.

"Of coarse I am..."

"I didn't think you would survive..." he said with tears gathering in his eyes.

"Why?" I question tilting my head.

"You where asleep for 6 days. You went pale and your heart beat and pulse slowed, but you never took your hand off your stomach."

My stomach! My baby! I looked down at my stomach. There was a lump... it didn't come out when I was unconscious. My child was still growing.

"I was so scared Rose... for you and for the baby..." he said moving closer to me.

"Our baby... your going to be a father Asher!" I corrected and exclaimed to him. I smiled at his red puffy cheeks and waved at him, telling him to come over. He kicked off his shoes and slid down next to me. He wrapped his arm around my waist. How I missed him so much. I looked at him and felt tears come out of my eyes, the steaks of water rushed down my face, he kissed the tears away and slowly made his way to my mouth. I deepened the kiss hard, I missed him terribly. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer.

"I love you." He whispered when we broke for air. I opened my eyes and looked at him with a smirk.

"And what makes my kinky prince suddenly turn into Romeo?"

"The moment he nearly lost his wife and child..."

"But we are not married" I chuckled a bit.

"Why don't we?" He questioned. I felt my eyes widen and and felt my heart melt over and over again. I crashed my lips onto his and never let him go. I kept clinging onto him and deepening the kiss by the second. I was about to pull his shirt of until a knock at the door echoed throughout the room. I quickly pulled away and Asher slip out of the bed and went back to sitting next to me. We pretended to talk until I looked up and saw Olivia rush through the doors. She crashed onto me, instantly breaking into tears. I felt my tears roll and hugged her tighter.

"You are ok!" She cried and she laughed a bit pulling away. She looked down at my body and gasped.
"So its true? You are with child!" She squealed excitedly. "Who is the father?" I laughed and her eagerness and eyed Asher. He shocked at how enthusiastic a middle aged woman could be. She looked over to him:

"Look at how Handsome he is! Congratulations, you certainly have a prize wife..." she said getting up and giving him a hug. I could see him blush, which made me laugh. They kept hugging for a bit until Olivia broke away and turned back to me.

"Now I must go back to the kitchens and continue with supper, so I will leave you two alone to talk some more." She winked at me and I rolled my eyes playfully. As soon as the door clicked shut Asher crawled straight on top of me and kissed me again. Nothing more then kissing and talking happens that night, but for me that was all I needed.