The Final Chapter

"He's beautiful..." I said cradling Lucas in my arms. I felt tears form in my eyes and I kissed his head softly. He kept his eyes shut and his breathing soft. I loved him so much already. I heard the door open with a bang and I looked up in surprise.

"Where is she?" Asher said desperately.

"Your son and wife are here Asher..." I said smiling and giggling at his eagerness. He looked over to me and ran toward me. He slid his knees on the wooden floor, landing next to the bed. He stopped for a moment and looked down at the child before him.

"I have a son..." he said with tears strolling down his face. "A son... Lucas." He confirmed with me. I nodded my head and laughed while happy tears came running down my cheeks, burning my blush spread across my face. He looked up at me and wiped them away.

"You did so well... you gave us a son. It took all my willpower not to break through the doors before. I heard your cries and screams and I just wanted to pull you into an embrace." Before I could answer he crashed his lips onto mine and pulled me closer. His kiss was warm and lovingly. He wrapped his hand around my waist. I heard the maids giggle as they left the room and shut the door. I smiled into he kiss and pulled away.

"You can hold him..." I said to Asher. He looked so surprised and shook his head 'no' but I put Lucas in his arms anyway. By the look of Asher's face he instantly fell in love.

"He's so small!" He cried and brought him closer into a hug. I laughed a bit at my 2 boys.

"You are going to be the best father to him.!" I said to Asher and pulled my pillow down. "I need a sleep." I said yawning. Asher called in one of the maids in. She picked Lucas up and said she would put him into the room next door. I nodded and smiled at her. When she left Asher came crashing down next to me.

He started kissing and biting my neck and lips.

"I love you... I love you... I love you" he said between kisses.
I laughed at his kisses.

"Asher..." I said.

"Mm?" He mumbled still nuzzling my neck and taking in my sent.

"I just gave birth to a baby... I need to sleep." I laughed. He started chuckling and kissed me on the lips.

"Ok..."

And with that we both fell asleep. In each other's arms.

****

In the end the two kingdoms combine and Lucas inherited it all. King Thornton was banished leaving the new King and Queen,
To rule over the lands.

The end...

Yaaaay! If you are still her then thank you for reading the book. This book wasn't meant to go on for a long time. I wanted to write a book that was short and quick. Again thanks for reading! Byeee