My Nightmare

It has been one year since Leo saved me from shredder. I was so glad to be free, but being good, being... Loved was new to me. I honestly had no clue how to respond.

There was a hostile pound on my bedroom door. I assumed it was Raph and opened the door. "Hello, Karai!"

A familiar voice roared through my eardrums. "Sh-shredder? How! Leo, he killed you!!!"

Shredder laughed maniacally. "See my child no one especially Hamato Yoshi's student can kill me!"

Just then shredder grabbed my neck and began lifting me up. I couldn't breathe at all. Raph, Donnie, and Mikey came to my rescue. All I heard was them calling my name and seeing vision of red.

I looked down and Tiger claw had beheaded them both. Grabbing the bandanas and holding their heads in front of my eyes.

I kicked shredder in the face with all I had and ran into the lobby. Where Leo was running towards me. I fell into his arms wailing.

"Karai!! What's wrong???" I couldn't stop crying. "L-leo! Raph, Mikey, and Donnie they I couldn't shredder he's back he's coming after me!"

Before I could finish shredder had grabbed my ankle. Holding me down. "Karai!"

Leo started running after me as Tiger claw grabbed Leo. I sat up and turned my head as shredder tied me up.

He grabbed my head and turned it towards Leo prying my eyelids open.

"You disobedient fool! You did this its all your fault. Now you have to watch them suffer, and die.

Especially your precious Leonardo!" Shredder than began mocking me with his laugh. I started bawling.

Tiger claw had taken Leo and broke every single one of his limbs. The sound of his scream was scarring, like the sound of a banshee, when its too hungry.

Then tore off each finger and gouged out his eyes. After what was left. As grusome as it was. Tiger claw beheaded him.

Letting me go. Shredder laughed as I stood in horror in the pools of blood left by my family.

A white cloth began to make its way to my face as Shredder said.

"Now its time for you..."

I shot awake from my bed sweating profusely. My breath was quickened ten fold and I looked around. It was just a nightmare. Though as it is the same nightmare that continued to play for the past two months.

"Karai! Breakfast is ready!" Mikey chirped.

I walked into the kitchen and sat down. Mikey put before me a plate of golden eggs, and sizzling bacon. I began to eat as Donnie came around me and starred examing me. Making sure i was okay.

"Come on Don. Let her eat!" Leo hissed.

"I need to make sure her wounds are treated. I don't want anything happening to her. And neither do you!"

Leo blushed.

I stared into my food taking note, Leo asked what's wrong.

I decided to tell them about my nightmare

Leo rested a hand on my shoulder.

It's okay Karai. The Shredder is dead. He can't hurt you any longer."