The Lost One

This is about 9 years after Mallory's death meaning the quints are about 10. This is not from one of their POV's but they are in the first chapter. This is just a little prologue. 

Charlee's POV

I looked out the window of our moving van. My pack had to move from our cozy town in Oklahoma to a small town in Florida. Our pack wasn't that big but we still had to move. Let me introduce myself a little bit. 

My name is Charlee Cecile Grant. I go by Char though.I am nine years old and have an older sister and a baby brother. My sister is 16 and hasn't met her mate yet. My mommy told me all about how when you meet your mate and live the rest of your life with him/her. I can't wait to meet my mate. My little brother is only 7 and is very annoying, much like my sister. I dread seeing my new house in Florida but I get my own room this time, unlike when I had to share with my sister at our old house. As we drove I began to wonder, why did we have to leave our town in the first place?

"Mommy?" I asked quietly, keeping my eyes down as I spoke.

"Yes Charlee?" She responded, not taking her eyes off the road. Making sure Dad doesn't turn the wrong way.

"Why did we move from our old house?" I curiously said, suddenly feeling brave enough to look at her.

"Well Lee," She began using her nickname for me, "bad... people came to our town and wanted to take you and Louis and Mel. The entire pack had to move so that you could be safe. We also had to come here to visit the Queen's grave. She died nine months after becoming Queen. Thankfully she was able to have her children: Taylor Sophia, Zayn Michael, Kailee Grace,  Liam Matthew, and Ryan Kyle. They are all your age and were born a day before you. All of the packs' leaders and families had to come to pay their respects to the Queen because she died just about 9 years ago. Two more weeks and she will have been dead for 10 years. Our whole pack moved because of the bad people." She finished with a sigh. She glanced at the passing sign and her eyes lit up.

"Charlee, Mel, and Louis, we're here." She said with a happy glint in her eyes. I sat up straighter and Mel fixed her headphones. 

♥♥♥♥♫♫♫♫Two hours later♫♫♫♫♥♥♥♥

I sighed as I looked at my new room. I had a wonderful view of the beach that was our backyard. Our house was humongous! I got my own room and it had a small balcony. I also got my own bathroom, so much for a nine year old! My room was my favorite color, purple. (pic to the side) I fell onto my bed and looked around the room. 

"Charlee! Come down here, someone is hear to meet you." My dad yelled from downstairs. I sprung up from my bed and ran downstairs. 

"Yes dad?" I asked, slightly panting from that short sprint. I also almost ran into Lou but he wasn't paying attention. He shook his head in amusement at me and led me into what I was supposing the living room.

"This is an older friend of your mother's, Gage. He also brought his five kids: Taylor, Zayn, Kailee, Liam, and Ryan. His kids are your age, after you meet Mr. Gage you can take the other kids outside." He responded. I nodded my head excitedly. Although these names sound familiar, I can't put my name on where I heard them from. I walked in and saw three boys and two girls with their dad. He seemed really powerful but I ignored it.

"Hi Mr. Gage, I'm Charlee." I said with a bright smile on my face, showing my dimples off slightly. He smiled down at me and put his hand out. I put my own hand out and shook his. 

"Hello Charlee, it's nice to finally see you in person. Your mother was always sending me pictures of you and your brother and sister." He replied after he released my hand. 

"Charlee, why don't you go show Mr. Gage's kids around the house to your room?" My dad said suggestively, also telling me to leave because he has to talk about business. I just nodded my head and the five kids stood up and followed me. I got lost once, maybe a couple times, as I walked up the stairs. When we finally reached my room, two of the boys ran outside to the balcony. The third boy and the two girls stayed. I sat down on the floor against my bed and patted the floor, invtiting them to sit. 

"I'm Charlee Cecile Grant. What's your names?" I asked eagerly. 

"My name is Taylor Sophia Watson." The girl with the green eyes said. 

"My name is Kailee Grace Watson." The girl with the brown hair said. 

"My name is Ryan Kyle Watson." The boy who was left grumpily replied.

"I'm nine years old but I'm going to be ten in-" I was cut off by the other two boys running into my room and slamming the balcony shut. They were panting and there was sand stuck to their feet and knees. Someone decided to go to the beach. 

"What are you two running from?" I asked curiously.

"Well little girl, there is a big man-eating alligator in your yard. It decided to chase us and now it is under your balcony." The first one said. He looked a lot like Mr. Gage, they all did except for Taylor she looked different. 

"Liam! How did you get down to the beach? I don't think there are stairs on the balcony!" Kailee said. I nodded my head in agreement. 

"Well... you see we kinda jumped over the edge of the balcony and we left a rope hanging before we jumped so we climbed that up to the balcony." The second one answered. I shook my head at them and started laughing.

"What do you think she is laughing at Zayn?" Liam said, pretending to whisper to Zayn, I assume. 

"I think she might be laughing at the girl we left on the beach. The alligator never noticed her, just us." Zayn 'whispered' back. I giggled and then realised that the girl on the beach was probably my sister, which means her room is empty! Score!

"Guys instead of figuring out why I'm laughing why don't we go to my sister's room? I'm pretty sure she's the one at the beach." I said, with a evil glint in my eyes. They saw the glint and nodded their head eagerly. I noticed Taylor looking eager to do this too. 

"Alright so here is the plan..." I said as we all huddled in a small circle. 

And that was the day the Princes and Princesses of the Were world spent their time in my sister's room going through all of her things. ☺

AN 

Hey guys so this is the prologue for the sequel of YRMIMO. Those are the names of her children and don't judge the names from One Direction. I was listening to their songs when I wrote this. DIRECTIONER! 

Anyways the first chapter should be up sometime soon. Tell me what you think of the cover. I made it the other day so if you want any covers made for anything ask me because I love doing that. Just comment below telling me what you think of the little prologue so far. The first chapter is going to be when she is 17 or 18. Maybe her 18th birthday. I hope you guys like it. I really want to hear some feedback so comment and vote! 

THIS IS ENTERED IN THE WATTY AWARDS SO BEWARE AND VOTE!!!!

Thanks

Soccerguppy