The Lost One Chapter 6

Charlee's POV

My 'mates' enjoyed my choice of swimsuit, or Taylor's choice of swimsuit. As weird as it sounds, they kept doing whatever they could to just touch me and I didn't mind it one bit! The sparks that were sent through my body were the strongest coming from Liam, I think that it might be because he was the first one to find me but I'm not sure.

'Charlee, can you come here for a minute?' A voice called to me in my mind, making me jump. 'It's King Gage, I'm in my office.' I relaxed and gave the group my excuse for leaving. They let me go after telling me where I was going. I knocked on the office door and King Gage told me to come in. 

"Yes King Gage?" I asked as I sat at one of the chairs on the opposite side of King Gage.

"Call me Gage Charlee or whatever you are comfortable with. I got a call back from Cassie and she said that Jayne and her mother were going to travel to the castle. I'm not sure if you want to be here when she is because of what she can do to you but it is up to you." King Gage told me as the words sunk in. I thought about these things and all the options and found myself nodding my head. He grinned when he saw me nodding.

"Charlee I don't know exactly what she did but we will find out and when we do we will find a way to reverse it. She is just trying to ruin the family of the people who killed her husband. Thanks for coming down, would you like to call your parents to tell them that you are staying a couple extra days?"

"Yes please, should I tell them what happened, or just tell them I'm staying a couple of days extra?" I asked King Gage quietly. He thought about it for a minute before answering.

"Tell them what happened and then I would like to talk to your father about other matters." I nodded as he handed me the phone that was just sitting on his desk. I dialled our house number and waited for someone to answer as I held it to my ear. After ringing three times, someone answered.

"Hello?" I heard my mom answer.

"Hey mom it's me, Charlee. King Gage thinks that a witch, that was roommates with his mate back in school, had her mother put a spell on the King's mate, which was my mates' mother, that made them think that they are all my mate but I really am only one person's mate. Those witches are coming over soon so I am staying a couple extra days." I rushed out all in one breath. I hear my mom sigh on the other side of the phone and she said.

"Alright, once you get that spell or whatever reversed, are they coming to our house to see if the two boys that aren't your mate, can find their mate, including Taylor and Kailee, unless they found their mates?" I thought about it, not really understanding what she said. Then it made sense and I nodded. "Charlee, you still there?" 

"Yeah sorry I forgot I was on the phone and nodded, so yes. Kailee found her mate but Taylor didn't.  I  think that Liam, Zayn, and Ryan are coming as well. King Gage wants to talk to dad so I'm going to give him the phone. I'll see you soon mom.

"Alright sweetie, I'll tell him. Love you." 

"Love you too mom." I heard scuffling in the background so I handed the phone to King Gage and walked out of the office, after telling him thank you. I didn't know where everyone went. I sighed and then an idea hit me. Maybe I could connect via mind link to one of the boys. I focused and tried to message Zayn. Nothing, gosh darn it! I thought to myself. I decided that standing there wasn't going to find them so I decided to wander the castle. I walked up and down different corridors looking for my mates and their sisters. After about a half hour I found a room, it was a library, that seemed empty of people so I walked in and looked at all of the books.

There were shelves upon shelves of books. I wandered through the shelves, looking at all of the books, trying to find a good book. After going through about five aisles of books, I found one. I didn't recognize it but it was about the Werewolves, Vampires, and Witches. I pulled it out and thought, eh maybe I can get some information about that witch.