▷ Anagapesis (Soulmate AU)

A soulmate AU where people have marks on their neck but the mark appears when they reach the age of 15. Once you find your soulmate the mark disappears and a new mark is placed on the right or left hand. The new mark indicates what the pair truly desires for each other.

So here are things to know if you haven't read an xreader book before:

•(C/N) (C/L/N) - Crush's Name, Crush's Last Name
•(Y/N) (L/N) - Your Name, Last Name
•(n/n) - nickname
•(B/F/N) - Bestfriend's Name
•(C/F/N) - Crush's Friend's Name
•(e/c) - eye color
•(h/c) - hair color
•(h/l) - hair length
~~~~~~~
Title of the song above: Don't Deserve You by Plumb (Nightcore version)

Anagapesis
(n.) no longer feeling any affection for someone you once loved.

Students. Students chatting non-stop. The first thing her (e/c) colored eyes notice every morning. She reached for her pocket mirror in her bag and scanned her neck.

This is like an everyday routine for her. She would always check the mark on her neck but this time it was strange.

Her eyes widened. The mark on her neck was gone. Poof, just like Cinderella's gown the minute the clock striked at midnight. Does that mean she found him?

"Hey (Y/N)." Her best friend casually said and took a seat next to her. (Y/N) quickly hid her pocket mirror and zipped her bag.

"Oh, hey. You fucking startled me."

"I did? Well, sorry about that. I didn't mean to."

"I know. Anyway," (Y/N) looked at her best friend's mark and saw it was still there. "You haven't found him yet?"

"Sadly, no. How about-" (B/F/N)'s eyes widened and stood up from her seat. She pointed at (Y/N)'s neck. "Holy shit dude-"

"(B/F/N) shut up!" (Y/N) scowled and placed her hand on (B/F/N)'s mouth to shut her up. But her best friend was persistent in asking so she tried all of her might to remove (Y/N)'s hand. Then the bell rang. She was saved by the bell. The homeroom teacher entered and their class started.

Lunch break and (Y/N) was waiting for her best friend at their usual eating place. While she was waiting, she saw him pass by with his best friend. Her eyes were on his neck and her eyes widened again. His mark was also gone. But it can't be right? After all its just a coincidence, there are many people are out there. And he might've already met his soulmate.

She stared at him and she noticed that he was more happy than he usually is. Hell, he maybe happy because his soulmate must've been exquisite.

"Ugh, why am I even thinking about him.. Plus, I don't like him anymore. Seriously, I don't feel that feeling I get when I see him.. Not like I did three years ago.. It's somehow different now.." (Y/N) sighed and rested her head on the table.

"Who are you talking to?" (Y/N) immediately looked up to see her best friend pulling out her lunch that she bought.

"No one.. No one in particular."

"If you say so," (B/F/N) started eating and noticed that something was on (Y/N)'s left hand. She almost forgot about it.

"So-" (B/F/N) blurted out but pieces of food fell out of her mouth so she quickly gulped her food. "So I was freaking right about it earlier!"

(Y/N) raised her eyebrow. Then it hit her. (B/F/N) was talking about the mark on hand.

"Shit um.." She scratched the back of head and sighed. "Sorry okay? I didn't really want to tell you about it because nothing good will even come out of it."