▷ Comforter

Short Reader x Tall Crush

~~~

"(Y/N)! Can you please get the extra comforter for me?" Your mom shouted from your parent's room. She was replacing pillowcases after cleaning the room.

"Sure, mom." You paused the game you were playing with (C/N). He groaned and slumped from his seat. You went to your room because the extra comforters were placed there in a cabinet.

"Hmm.. Let's see.." As you look up, you saw a bunch of things inside the cabinet. Your eyes traveled to search for the extra comforters and you finally found one. You reached for it but you realize you were too short for it.

Your left eye twitched as you battled yourself whether to get a chair so you could reach for it or ask for help with (C/N). 'Damn it, I'll just get a chair rather than to get his help.' You thought to yourself

Before you could leave to find a chair, a tall figure suddenly shadowed your short one. "Wha.. What the hell are you doing here?!" Shocked, you stumbled backwards.

"Hmm, what do you mean? I've come to your aid, (Y/N)."

"Just because I'm short it doesn't mean I need your help everytime when it comes to reach for things that are high!"

"Now, you admit your short." You gasped and clearly forgot that you would never admit to him you were short. You covered you mouth in embarrassment. "Don't worry, about being short because its one of your cute traits." He smiled at you, but you took his smile sarcastically.

"Damn you, (C/N)."

"Such foul words for a beautiful lady like you (Y/N)." (C/N) then succeeded in getting the comforter.

"Hey, those are mine!"

"Of course your the one who needs to bring it, not me. So here you go, shorty." A vein popped out of (Y/N)'s cheek.

"Shut up, you bamboo stick!"

"Sure, sure." He took a few steps backwards and walked away from you. He stopped for a moment then turned his body towards you. "Ah, (Y/N). Don't worry about your height, 'kay?" He sauntered towards you and leaned forward. His face was so close to yours that both of your noses were touching.

"It's one of the reason why I find you cute enough to be my wife." (C/N) pulled back and saw a blushing (Y/N). He chuckled and left her there.

"You shitty bamboo stick! I will not hesitate to strangle you after I give this to mom!"

"Can you even reach my neck, honey~?"

~~~~~~

Word count: 426

This might be my shortest one shot in this book. Lol.