▷ La Douleur Exquise

•(R/N) - Rival's Name

~~~~~~
Title of the song above: I Was Made For Loving You by Tori Kelly Ft. Ed Sheeran (Nightcore version)

La Douleur Exquise

(n.) the heart-wrenching pain of wanting the attention of someone unattainable.

(Y/N) is currently in school today sitting at her seat next to a window. She was resting he head at the table while her bestfriend continued to tell her things she didn't even listen about. Her eyes were scanning the classroom and then it darted to a specific person.

It was (C/N) entering the room with his earphones on. She immediately sat her head up and stared at him. Her bestfriend frowned when she noticed (Y/N)'s attention was clearly interrupted. She snapped her finger at (Y/N) and her senses came back.

"You were staring, just as you always do." Her bestfriend smirked and plopped an arm at her desk.

"I did not."

"In denial as always too. You know, you should just confess if you really want his attention. Or you could befriend him like any other human would."

"I want to but.."

"You want to but you also don't want to."

(Y/N) nodded and closed her eyes. She really wanted to be friends with him at the very least but she wasn't good at communicating when it came to him. She would start to stutter and then end up running away from him.

"Your okay with talking to my brother and the other guys at our class so why not talk to (C/N)?"

"I told you before didn't I?"

"I don't remember such a thing (Y/N)."

She sighed. "Remember that time when he asked me for a favor?"

"Oh you mean last month? That time when he asked you if you could bring the notebooks to our english teacher and then you stuttered and ran?"

"Ugh. You didn't have to say all of that.."

"Sorry dude. You should at least talk to him again. Its been a month you know," (B/F/N) played with (Y/N)'s hair and smiled at her. "There's no harm in trying."

"I don't know (B/F/N).. I might stutter and run again. I might embarrass myself again. I don't want that to happen twice."

(B/F/N) sighed and looked at her bestfriend with sympathy. She really wanted the two to be together.

Saturday and it was hot. (Y/N) is in (B/F/N)'s house currently watching a newly released anime called Code Realize. (B/F/N)'s twin brother came out of his room and rolled his eyes at the pair.

"Oi, sis where's Mom?"

"At the Mall, shopping with her colleague."

"Colleague?"

"Yeah. Her colleague needed help with stuff."

"Huh, why would that colleague of her need help anyway? Or is it something-"

(B/F/N) threw a book at (C/F/N)'s face with a thick mark on her forehead. "Don't even get me started (C/F/N)."

Yeah, that's right. (C/F/N) and (B/F/N) are twins, to be exact they're fraternal twins. The thing about these twins is that they hated each other.

"Oh (C/F/N)? (C/N) called me earlier and asked if you were awake already. He said there was something you both needed to do."

(C/F/N) didn't respond and continued eating his breakfast. (B/F/N) frowned at her brother and rolled her eyes at him. Then she heard a knock. She opened the door a little and found (C/N) standing before her.

"You came." (B/F/N) fully opened the door and her brother squinted his eyes and growled.

"Sis! You know I hate-"

"Your boyfriend came to pick you up. Hurry up and get dressed you bastard."

"What the hell are you-" (C/F/N) paused and then lifted his eyebrows. "Oh. (C/N) what are you doing here?"

"Don't tell me you forgot." (C/N) face palmed at the sight of his bestfriend.

(C/F/N) took a moment to realize what (C/N) meant. His eyes widened and slapped himself. "Oh shit. I totally forgot about it. Come in and sit down. I'm going to get ready. Don't worry this won't take long."

(C/N) nodded and sat down to a couch opposite to where (Y/N) sat. (Y/N) found herself staring at her crush again. He was playing at his phone. She stared at her crush's features once more. He was handsome. Very handsome. His (e/c) colored eyes complimented his (h/c) hair. His soft baby face made him look like a celebrity.

She sighed. She wished he was hers and she was his. She wished all of that to happen.

"If you keep staring at him, he'll melt." Her bestfriend whispered at her and giggled.

(C/F/N) came out fully dressed, looking good and handsome. He and (C/N) bid farewell to the other pair and went to their destination.

It's monday once again. The most hated day of every student. (Y/N) was standing in the next to the doorway of her classroom, waiting for her bestfriend. She was getting irritated because its been 30 minutes and she was getting hungry. She turned her phone off and opened the door.

"Oi (B/F/N)! What's taking you so long-" She stopped and took a step back. (C/N) was there but his back faced (Y/N). She tried to reach her hand and say something to him but her other hand stopped her. There, she saw (R/N) talking to (C/N).

She smiled sadly at the scene in front of her and then lowered her head. 'They seem to be happy with each other. How lucky you are (R/N), I wish I was you. (C/N) I wish you'll notice these feelings I've been bearing for a long time now. But I know it won't happen. After all these feelings will forever be unnoticed and untouched.'

~~~~~~

Word count: 1003

Another chapter written! I'm on a roll for heart breaking moments lol. Anyway, if you guys liked it, give this chapter a vote and a comment! Thanks for reading!